[game]*~ BiG Br0ther! ~*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

Cancel

I'm bored xD XD so I wanted to make a game based on big brother :nya: haha.. most of you probably understand the rules and how everything works.. right right? ^^; k... >.>;;

To those who don't watch big brother.

What is Big Brother?
It's a Reality TV show, where a group of people are put into a house and live under the glare of TV cameras and microphones.

They can be watched 24 hours a day on the web sleeping, eating, and even going to the loo! Whether that gets onto our TV screens is a different matter!

Each week one housemate is voted out of the house. Housemates nominate two people for eviction and the two with the most votes are then put to a public vote.

The last person remaining in the house is the winner

The person who wins the game, wins.. something :hmpf: I haven't decided what yet lol >.>;; So if anyone has any ideas, send me a PM or something.. :0 I am hoping this game would be on going, so >__>;;

And just to make the game more interesting.. you can play you're favourite anime character, or a character from your favourite game! ^^!

If you're a contestant, please stay active! ^__^

Thats pretty much it.. I'll think of more stuff later >.>;;

-------------------------------

I'll start! XD i'll be the presenter ^^!

"is the camera on?" *tech dude nods* "oh.. ehm.. hello! welcome to big brother MT! I am your presenter.. Enma Ai!" (lol yes, the hell girl >.>;;) *smiles* "now let's meet the contestants, shall we?!" *turns of microphone and eagerly awaits for the contestants to arrive*

*sees a black jeep pull up in front of the stage* *jumps up with excitement* "now let's see who the first housemate to enter the house is!" XD *crowd cheers*

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

Cancel

*runs in wid excitment!*
"OMG.....im here!"
*jumps up and down*
*waves at the camera and introduces myself*
"uh.......hello......im sakaji"
*looks down shyly*

• Nov 05, 2006

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Cancel

huh? looks aroung? nii-san? i don't have one...sob...haha
i would love to play...but what is the game again?
hehe...sorry...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

• Nov 05, 2006

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

Cancel

"woo! let's give it up for sakaji!" *crowd cheers* "Sakaji, would you like to enter the house now? you can leave your suitcase here, you'll be reunited with it soon!" *crowd continues to cheer as Sakaji is usherd into the house* "now that we have our first housmate, let's meet the next contestent!"

Quote:
huh? looks aroung? nii-san? i don't have one...sob...haha
i would love to play...but what is the game again?
hehe...sorry...

lol, it's okey! You can read up about it here http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/2002/big_brother/newsid_2004000/2004849.stm

"so everyone, give it up for lionheart!" *crowd continues to cheer* "would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?"*hands lionheart the microphone*

Signature

Cancel

.................................?

• Nov 05, 2006

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

Cancel

Quote: ............................?

I edited my first post, you can read up about what the game is about, hope it helps ^^ sorry, i know not everyone watches it. ^_^' It's a reality TV show i watch in england. I'm sure it's well known in america and australia too. :pacman:

Signature

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

* arrive in a Ferrari *

" Hi i am the Producer of the show!so that means i am bigger than you xxcopyright ~~ "

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Nov 06, 2006
Cancel

Quote by xxcopyright

Quote: .................(...)

I edited my first post, you can read up about what the game is about, hope it helps ^^ sorry, i know not everyone watches it. ^_^' It's a reality TV show i watch in england. I'm sure it's well known in america and australia too. :pacman:

its very well known in america^^

• Nov 06, 2006

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

Cancel

Quote by JusticePro* arrive in a Ferrari *

" Hi i am the Producer of the show!so that means i am bigger than you xxcopyright ~~ "

*a few members of the audience clapped once or twice, but nobody cheered* ohh, but no one pays much attention to you xD "It's okey, this is going to look great come bonus time" xD

*waits for the next housemate to enter* "this sure is taking a while.." =O~

merged: 11-07-2006 ~ 03:59am

Quote by sakaji22
its very well known in america^^

haha, yeah, I actually prefer watching the american big brother than the UK one lol @@

Signature

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Cancel

(IM gonna be Yuffie from final fantasy again with the clothes I wear in kh2.)

*Slams the door open* "YAHOO YUFFIES IN THE HOUSE!"

• Nov 06, 2006
Cancel

[hehehe... well I'd be myself here... but U'd rather be Sagara Sosuke... from FMP! hehe yeah... I'd like to act out what would happen if he got locked inside a house with a bunch of strangers... haha!]

I arrive to the front of the house by air... parachuting... Funny the mission log didn't mention nothing about a huge angry mob...

• Nov 07, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"man are there any game systems here?" I said while looking throught the boxes of (so far) crap and other useless stuff.

• Nov 07, 2006

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

" not only i am the producer i am also cloud who is paticipating~~ "

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Nov 07, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"WAHOO thankgiving is coming up soon! Ima gonna cook!" *Runs into the kitchen.*

• Nov 07, 2006
Cancel

*stares at yuffie*
"jux don't burn down the kitchen"

• Nov 07, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"What me burn down the house? You gotta be crazy!" I said while putting aluminum foil in the oven at 550 degrees. *watches the sparks and flames.* "Is it suppouse to do that?"

• Nov 07, 2006

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

" nooooo....i better cook....wad da heck were u trying to cook?heated aluminum?hiaxz...lets see wad ingredients do we have here...OMG only CHEESE...wad the heck am i going to make out of CHEESE... "

Signature

• Nov 08, 2006

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

Cancel

DID SOMEONE SAY CHEESE?! (IN REAL LIFE I LIKE EATING GRADED CHEESE...ALONE)(I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY...*sob*)

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

• Nov 08, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"I wasnt trying to cook aluminum foil! I was simply trying to cook a turky. And I have no exsperiants with cooking! I mean I even burnt a poptart befor. A GODAMN POPTART! You should know better then to let me cook." I said folding my armz.

• Nov 08, 2006
Cancel

*stares at yuffie again*
uh.......a poptart? can u burn that?

• Nov 08, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"Yes you can!"

(^ proven fact)

• Nov 08, 2006
Cancel

oh realli....wow.....thats weird

• Nov 08, 2006

Elegants

Elegants

Cancel

"Yes very. Now are there any ff games in this dump?" I said as I walked to the living room.

• Nov 08, 2006

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

" you know what...i give up cooking....someone else who know what we can cook with cheese and only cheese can take over now... "

Signature

• Nov 09, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.