Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you find the death note? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you find the death note?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

This is for the people that have watched Death Note. What would you do if you have the death note. In my case i wish i could get rid off some politicians... i think that mr George W Bush, Osama Bin Laden, Pat Roberson, Oscar Arias, All the loosers with hot chickslike Daddy Yankee and the reggaeton freaks.

I also would like to tease my friends writing the name on the note and ask them for money and favors... if they pay i erase them off the list. :nya:

Signature

Unfortunally I would do exacly the same think that Light does...End All the evil in the world would bring eternal peace even if it means kill a lot of people... Millions day every year...whats some more for a great cause?

Personally, I wouldn't have the nerve to kill anyone. People can SAY they would kill, but most just don't have the nerve to really kill. I'm one of those people. But if i must kill someone, say goodbye to Paris Hilton.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

...I'd use it. Plain and simple.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

It'd be difficult the first or second time round, but afterward, id end up killing any1 that just insulted me :P (Im in a bad mood today so I dont usually say thigns like this :P)

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

What else? Do what Yagami did: WRITE.

write my own name inside?

And imagine myself....

And than....

See what will happen...

(Curiousity kills the cat) =x

Probably the same thing as Raito, only, I wouldn't run around being so bloody obvious and go hunting detectives, I'd lie low. Raito had an ego problem.

I think I would be too scared to write in it, even if it was for justice and all. But maybe I would try it out just once...on someone like Britney Spears. could be fun...

If you wrote down someone's name in the death note it could never be erased so I don't think that's a good idea to tease your friends that way, lol, cause they'll die for 5 bucks.

I don't have the nerve to kill anyone, I freak at the sight of blood, but having some truly evil people die wouldn't be such a bad thing for the world.

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Well, I can use it to eliminate Keiichi, since he is on my Death List, oh boy! I cant wait to get my Death Scythe!

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

I want to invite you to the funeral of ether92... free coffee and cookies for everyone...

Signature

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Sorry pal, I don't like coffee, and I hate cookies, besides, my funeral was 5000 years ago, you weren't around on that time, let me tell ya, you can't kill someone who's already death, just like I >:D *evil laught* , BTW, what do you think it would be better, A Death Cannon or my special Ether Impact?

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Hehehe *looks around*
Well, I dont know XD. Probably I would kill if I felt to :P. And I would kill badguys just like Light do. I hope L doesnt exist in my world o.o XD
Nah, if I found it really necesarry (wtf, how does it spell?) I would kill an evil person. Thats probably it.
(Ah ye, I would kill them in quite complicated ways. Its more fun that way. And I probably wont use the Death Note so often. Just make it as fun as possible XD) I am evil :P

Signature Image

I would kill people that annoyed me, but they wouldn't die from heart attacks, they'd die from lacerations that suddenly appeared all over their bodies. I'd kill all the world leaders and big business owners and throw the world into chaos. Then, I'll appear as the savior to bring peace once again. People will be forced to like me for who I am, and I will be the ruler of them all. AHAHHAHAHAHAH

I would probably do what Kira is doing, but I wouldnt be quite so good at it. Plus I would be more arrogant, and make my presence known. Which would lead to my downfall, most likely.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I wouldn't use it.. I'll feel extremely bad if I take another's person life..

I'll probably hid it somewhere in the locker in the house to prevent anyone else from finding it..

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Maybe... George Bush..yeah! go deathnote!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

Give it to someone else. I don't feel like taking someone's life.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by SephironothUnfortunally I would do exacly the same think that Light does...End All the evil in the world would bring eternal peace even if it means kill a lot of people... Millions day every year...whats some more for a great cause?

yeah same here. kill all your nemesis first and then all evil within the world, bring power to the weak and kill the one who tease the weak.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

just like what light did i guess... but not so obvious and only major criminals... i don't wanna end up like him in the end.

i will freak out if a shinigami like ryuk would suddenly appear in front of me...i don't want a scary monster hanging around w/ me all the time so maybe ill get rid of it and pass it to someone else...(if ever a shinigami appears) :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

HAHAHAHA...babyven ur so funni...i fink i'll prolli do the same as weoz seein how dim i can be

Probabily I'll sell it on ebay! lol! XDD

Quote by SailormnemosyneProbabily I'll sell it on ebay! lol! XDD

ROFL

Kind of hard controlling the death note, 'cause of that name issue. Right now we can say we'll use it to our advantage, but when the moment comes will any of you have the guts to kill someone, unless you're a sociopath? I wouldn't get rid of it, if I found one death note, maybe there's someone out there with another, and there will come a time when you really need to use it.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.