Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does Ayato really fall in love with Haruka, again? - Minitokyo

does Ayato really fall in love with Haruka, again?

Tagged under RahXephon

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I've just finished watchin RahXephon. and something hit me.
Does Ayato REALLY fall in love with Haruka? Again I mean.
Some say that it was still this 'old/first love' but Ayato's mom did great job wiping his memories about Shitow.

OK, Ixtli looks almost exactly like Haruka, only hair color in different. Why? And Ayato gives it a different name; if Haruka was his real love Ixtli should be named Haruka Mishima not Reika Mishima (what? the creator wants to give us Rei again?).

I think it was only Haruka's endeavour to make Ayato love her again. I remeber an episode (but don't remember whitch one was it) when Itsuki kissed Haruka and Ayato saw it - his face was completely emotionless.

Now look at other potential partners for Ayato.

First, Megu. Theirs 'We're not on a date!' was really cute and cool. I know that Ayato didn't see Megu the way she sees him, she did a great job mistaking her true feeling for him.

Now Quon. Guys, she really likes Ayato, her Ixtly has Ayato's form! And her odd compliment 'Ollin is quite warm.'.
She plays for him, really enjoys spending time with him making Itsuki jealous (good for that cad!). And only Ayato could hear the dissonance in her music.
And after seeing Itsuki kissing Haruka he didn't run away (like Shinji would) and cry his life out but run to stop Quon from listenig Dolems calling. Without an order he attacked Dolem 'cause only he and Quon could hear it's song. And RahXephon got new power 'cause Ayato wanted to protect Quon.

And Asahina? Man, she loved him, and they have really good time together when Ayato escaped his belove mommy.

Another problem, Haruka is 29 and Ayato (as he feels and thinks and looks) in 17, no matter time difference between Tokyo Jupiter and 'normal' world. Well that's what we call 'sick'. It's like Misato hittin' on Shinji... So, does Ayato really fall in love with her or does she make him?

Signature

Well, I watched Rahxephon twince and watched the movie as well. I really think that the love that he feels for Haruka is the same old love. I don't think that he felt in love again with her. If you can, watch the movie, even thou the story be a little different. Just pay attention on the beggining =D

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I've seen Movie, she's molesting him...

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.