Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appearance and Age - Minitokyo

Appearance and Age

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Why do some people within a given class (in high school or college)
appear older than others?

I'm nearly 20 years old, and most people who i meet. Say that i look very young 17 or even 15 years old. While the majority of my friends and cousins same age as me. Appear to look a lot older.

Is this normal or am i not healthy? :\

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Its normal, just because you are a certain age doesnt mean you have to look that age. Later in life its gunna be good looking younger than you are now =D

im 21 *22 in under two weeks :3* and i look about 18 ^^;

Some people look older and some look younger than their actual ages. How you look physically in terms of what age you look doesnt really matter and doesnt mean that you are unhealthy

Signature Image

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

we'll i'm only 16 and since i was about 10 i've looked exactly the same trust me i've compared pictures but most of the people in my classes look very young but i look like i'm about 18 or so so i don't know

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

SP1R1T

rogue

im only 14 but when im serious i look as old as 18 so i have no idea how you guys look that much younger than your real age

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I'm 22 but I look 16

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

im 15 but ppl think i look like im 12.........

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

the outer cover, can fool us all..! hahax..! though i'm 14 they say i look like a 10, hahax..! not that i'm short, because i noe i'm not, it's just that i may look small..! hahax..! oh wells looks can be decieving..! >.<

Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, ive always looked older... heh... it's just people's misconception...

-repeat-

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Well Cause older people look younger they sometimes mistake you for a older one...
when i was 14 i was mistaken for 18.
So isnt it nice to hear that your young when your actually old?

Meow~

Im 19, but people mistaken my look as if im 16. >_<

I'm 14 but people mistakenly thought I was 12. My parents are always mistakenly thought they were at around late 20s eventhough they're both 45.

Dreams are illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you.

I'm 17 but I've often been mistaken for 19.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I'm 21 but I can't go anywhere without people saying saying "Hey Kid" or "Hey young man" I'm not young! Turn 21 and you're already a grandpa/grandma. I take it as a compliment though!

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Age and appearance can be almost mutually exclusive items (never totally exclusive) as evidenced by some people looking much older or younger than their appearance. I would not give it any thought.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

It`s really very common! I think it really depend on how you look, somebody are born to look more mature then their actual age and some are born to look more younger and cuter then their actual age! But i can say you are lucky, cuz looking younger is better, when you grow older you will still look as young compare to the other people of your age, but looking older to not get the privallege to look younger once again! So be happy abt it! :)

lol im the different one here^^ im only 18 and people think im like 25-30 years old cuz I look and act mature lol but mostly cuz I have a beard and a moustache>.< But when I remove them....People say im 14-16 years old and say I look CUTE^^

If I don't wear make-up people think I'm 15 or 16. If I wear some makeup they think I look 17-18. I'm 19.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

People say I look either really old or really young. I've had people say I'm 23-24 years old or 15-16 years old and nothing in between. It's reallly weird... -_-'

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Almost everyone has guessed that I am several years older than I am. I am 16, but most people guess that I am between 19-21. I wish I looked younger.

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

It's very normal in my case i have 33 but many poeple think that i have 20 to 23 and sometimes *happen a lot* but my broder have 25 and poelpe always think that he have 40

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

When I was 11 people were asking if I was 15 T_T. Even now when I'm 15 people keep asking if I repeated a grade or if I'm older then everyone else T_T. I want to be young T_T

With honey and clovers

loveable-IY

Random Artist

When I was 9 or 10 PEople use to think i was 15 cuz i was much taller then every girl in my class.
Sadly I stopped growing and now I'm 4th shortest girl in my class T.T and so people ask me if I'm in grade 7 (I'm in 9)

I'm 25 and people think I'm 18 or less. i get carded for EVERYTHING. It really helps meeting girls tho :)

merged: 01-17-2007 ~ 01:08pm
Oh, and people said I looked 30 when I was 16 0_o
I think it may just be the way you groom yourself and how you accessorize

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

apperance and attitude is what nowsaday ppl are looking for .... when they are looking for a job ....

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.