Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appearance and Age - Minitokyo

Appearance and Age

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

suuchan

Susie

If you look younger than your are you gotta thank God, your genetic or whatever! I really think that what you eat is what you are or what you'll become. So let's eat healthy. Anyway, if we think about it, we are not all the same , it depends on the life style you have. If you eat healthy , make some exercise, don

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well i am 14 but they think tt i am a sec4 student because of my height

Signature
I'm back! :D

I don't really get how people try to guess other peoples age. When I was 14 some random university student whom I had a chat with while waiting for someone thought that I was 21.
Now I'm 20 and the girlfriend of one of my buddies whom I've been introduced to said that if she didn't know I went to the same class as her BF she wouldn't think that I'm older than 16. Heck most people think I look 16-17 years old. Not that I have anything against it, but it gets kind of irritating sometimes....
But it's a lot of fun to see the face they make when you show them your ID... :D

I'm 31. My beard (since 16) makes me appear older. Can't wait my hair and beard to be gray. It'll be nice, and I'm getting better as time comes. A lot wiser too. I don't understand why some people wants to be younger (laughs).

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

i am age 17, and as far as i know, noone has ever asked that question of me or even guessed at my age, i don't much care for things of this matter, but if one had to guess, i'm guessing it'd match my age.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

i seen pics of ppl who are like..19 and they look 12..but im sure its liek genetics or watever, i think its a blessing! I dont know how old i look but in future this shoulnt be a prob! Mayeb grow out of it.dw^^

\(^o^)/

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

I'm 22 and many people think i'm 17 or 18
Don't worry to much about that

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.