Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My deleted DearS wallpaper - Minitokyo

My deleted DearS wallpaper

page 1 of 1 7 total items

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

I don't know why it got deleted, I spent some time making it. Any suggestions on how to make this wallpaper better?

http://img275.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heavenabovejr1.jpg

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

The character shouldn't be transparent. (It's not immediately noticeable, but now that I see it, it's kinda... off. It's definitely having a bad effect on her hair, among other things.) Also, she could use some freshing up colorwise. Maybe making her not transparent will fix that.

Also, please lose the halo. It looks tacked on and just out of place.

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heavenabovegh3.jpg

Is it better now?

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

hmm i think what northy mean is the fact that she have grass on her hair and on her legs, so it looks like transparent xD

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Hmmm...well I would say, re-brush the grass...start from scratch on that...and consider using closer colors in the grass instead of so many different ones. What you need to do is start brushing the grass from behind her and work your way down, so you don't see the bottoms of the grass and it looks out of place. Also look at the grass you have growing out of her legs...placement is key. The grass in front of her should also not be transparent.

Second thing, is what is she sitting on? I ask because with the position of the moon behind her it looks as if she's on say an asteroid floating in space. The moon needs to go above her a little more, possibly making it smaller. Maybe add a cloud or two into the sky for good measure. Might also want to think of a title and put some text on it, make sure to get good placement for that too, you dont want to block the wallpaper.

I think the grass can be darker, and well, the grass growing out of her legs. xD
Also, Miu looks kinda bright considering it's night time...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Quote by CaMiLihmm i think what northy mean is the fact that she have grass on her hair and on her legs, so it looks like transparent xD

Actually, if you look closely on the first version, you can see the grass THROUGH her hair and her legs. Also, it kinda discolored her hair, depending on whether it was the part in front of the grass or the starry sky.

But yeah, the second version does fix that. There's still straws of grass that seems to grow out of her legs or her hair which probably needs to be fixed. I'm guessing making the colors on the character a little warmer too would benefit this wall. (If that makes sense.)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.