Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 please help with this chobits wall - Minitokyo

please help with this chobits wall

page 1 of 1 3 total items

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

any minor detail i can add or remove please comment. note i will not remake the whole wall so if there is any minor improvement i can make please tell me.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/xx_kisses_xx/chiicopy.jpg

merged: 11-07-2006 ~ 08:33am
http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chiicopyio5.jpg

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Hmmm...well...the way the water kind of just merges with clouds and you can see the clouds through the water doesn't seem right. You need a horizon line or something to seperate them. Also the "water" or whatever it is...doesn't look quite right, looks like a simple filter applied to it.

I would also text doesnt look right with the backgrounds...thats all the advice I have for it.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hmmm. The scale of the background seems a bit off compared to the scan :P
Actually I'll run through this in point form so it'll be easier ^^

- Scale of scan- perhaps the scan can be made a bit smaller. She looks pretty huge. Maybe it's the other way around, I can't really tell x_X But yeah ^_^'

- Moon- firstly, moon and clouds are speaking against each other because when it's cloudy you dont' usually see a moon ;) And I think the moon should be behind the clouds- so that should be some basic reshuffling. Hopefully your moon is on a different layer to your clouds :D

In fact, I personally think the wallpaper might look a bit better if the moon was a bit towards the centre, rather than at a corner looking like it's part of the wallpaper... yet trying to run away ;)

- The text doesn't go with the wall as fluke has mentioned. I think if you removed the text (or selected just one line), you can move the scan a bit to the left.

- The water is a bit too saturated. I think you can tinker with this with the Mode> Adjustments> Hue/Saturation.
You might even be able to throw in a slight gradient, because water usually has a few different colours. Some basic sparkle brushes can also work. Also, I think if you scale the water downwards, it will make it look a bit softer. The horizontal lines look a bit bunched up ;)

- You might want to consider a water reflection :P (but very very faint at like 5% opacity)

- You will need to gaussian blur your fob/ mist more ;)

- Gradients in the sky will be nice too :D Generally the sky away from the moon should be much darker ^_^ So you might need your colour burn tool, because the clouds on the right at the moment are illuminated from the top, when the moon is to the left :D

I hope that was of some help and provided some food for thought :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.