Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hottest ADV voice actress(es) - Minitokyo

Hottest ADV voice actress(es)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

After I saw this article several minutes ago:

http://babes.entertainment.ign.com/articles/721/721514p1.html

I realized that there's quite a few voice actresses from ADV Films that are pretty hot. (Luci Christian and Tiffany Grant come to mind). And thanks to that article, I discovered Shelley Calene-Black and Taylor Hannah. Never heard either of their work I don't believe, but they look good without a doubt. 8-) And I know I've heard Jessica Boone's name before, but I don't think I've seen her or heard anything she's done. And Jessica Calvello (wherever she may be) is also hot. Shelley, Taylor and Jessica should be in Maxim or FHM or one of those magazines. They got the potential. They're hot. I also think Luci Christian and Tiffany Grant are hot.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I don't care about the voice actresses, only the anime characters. Sorry.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

TessaLover12: Then why bother posting in the thread?

Anyway i have to say that the hottest voice actress to work for ADV is Claudia Black. Granted she has only been in Steel Angel Kurumi, but even so *drool*

Shame she doesnt do more voice work, then again i could just watch farscape xP

Signature Image

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Of the ADV voice actress' covered in the IGN interviews, I must say that I find Taylor Hannah to be the hottest (though that may be the cleavage talking; Lord knows how much I'm a ''breast man''). I don't know anything about their voices or how good a job they do though, I don't watch dubs.

do you mean.....char voice fill....
maybe inoue....I guess

Troy Baker is from ADV, right? Well, I think he's pretty hot. *_*
Unfortunately, I've heard he's not very nice.

In Japan, some voice actresses are considered as idols.
Of course, partly because they have good looking though
they act only with their voice.

I mean... that I think if the same thing is happening also in America,
it's very interesting thing.

PS: Sorry in advance for my bad English.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Christen Auten. She did several shows for ADV, but she's been branching out like some the others in ADV (Tiffany...). Great body, even greater voice...

Come to think of it, I remember seeing that IGN article a few months ago.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Wow..
They sure are pretty as voice actress..

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.