Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New WL Contest - Minitokyo

New WL Contest

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 21 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

hello members of wings-lovers!

i think it is time to announce the last contest of our group for the year: a rare triple item contest! ^^ It's going to be the first time for me to do this; you can think of it as an MBG contest in Colorfull Wallies, and i'm not sure if it'll be successful, but let's try. ^^

This contest is divided into three sections - a wallpaper contest, doujinshi contest, and banner contest. Each of the sections listed above will be valid for voting if they have at least two entries. For example, in the doujinshi section, if there's only one entry on the deadline, the section will be removed. :(

Member rules:
- The contest is open for all staff and members of Wings-Lovers, except the winners of the previous contest.

This is to give opportunity for others to get the title. Those members that are banned from the contest are me (BlueAngel17), onestepclosertonumb, CaMiLi and PinkPrincessLacus. We instead, are going to be judges in this contest.

- A member can submit 2 entries for the whole contest, - 1 entry for 1 section only. For example, Member 1 can submit an entry to the doujinshi section and the wallpaper section but cannot submit anymore to the banner section. But if Member 1 choose to submit only one entry for the contest, it's still ok. The maximum is two entries.

- Collaborations on an artwork are allowed but adding a "poem" to the description of the artwork is not allowed. It must be reflected on the artwork itself.

General design rules:
- The theme title is HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!: it does not have to be always confined to a santa costume, but is still ok. Hint Suggestion: for Christians, the theme can be a traditional "Christ in the manger with angels" theme or any Christmas activities like carolling, mistletoes, etc.

- The content must show liveliness and happiness for the season of Christmas

- For our difficulty challenge: NO COLOR OF RED AND ANY SHADES OF RED! you can use orange, pink or yellow, but colors of ROSE RED, DARK RED, BLOODY RED are not allowed. yeah, i'm taking away the major color for Christmas.. well, i've seen Christmas trees decorated with a lavander and white theme.. be challenged!

- Must contain at least a character WITH WINGS (any type). The more characters, the merrier. ^^

Wallpaper details:
- Must be displayed in Minitokyo before entering in the contest.
- Must be not more than 4 weeks old.

Doujinshi details:
- Must be displayed in Minitokyo before entering in the contest.
- Must be not more than 8 weeks old.
- Can be colored or not, as long as the non-colored art has visible shading that covers 50% of the drawing. an example of art that isn't accepted is Redemption by Sagnarn (because shading hasn't reached 50% and shading cannot be distinguished at the sight of the thumbnail) and types that is 50% shaded is Orphan Angel by gel-chan

Banner detials:
- Resolution is 380x70 pixels
- File type can be .jpg or .gif

Each section will only have ONE winner, the 2nd and 3rd place being runner-ups. We will also have the usual special awards such as:
Heaven's Judgement (overall judge's choice)
Angelique (most appealing)
Rare Feather (most creative)
Noble Scarlet (most improved picks)
that will be scattered on the wallpaper and doujinshi sections if there's a lot of entries.

The winner of the wallpaper contest will be the next layout of WL, the winner of the doujinshi contest will be the next head banner of WL and the winner of the banner contest will be the special Christmas banner that will be attached to member artworks from December to January + winning doujin and wallpaper will be included in the feature gallery.

Submissions are accepted from now until November 31 and voting will start from December 1 to December 10 only.

TO JOIN, PM ME YOUR ENTRIES AND NOT VIA WINGS-LOVERS GUESTBOOK!

please do ask me questions if you don't get it...or if i forgot something but if you don't understand everything.. just.. read again. ^_^'

Hope we can make this right!

~Angel-chan

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Great contest
gotta a difficult level
so thats great!
Im in
gambatte for everyone whos participating!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

hmm yay new contest, how bad that the previous winners can't join this contest :(

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

wow! ^^ DOUJINSHI! yey! *happy, goes off to draw* ^^ Gambatte to everyone!

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I'll certainly TRY ^_^'
Ohh I have the perfect image XD
now... for the ispiration ;)

*lol*
~luna~

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

umm.. errr. I think I got the most improved award the last time.. Can I still participate in the contest?

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Sounds great. Only though. but like for the banner section. Does it have to have all the rules as for the wall? like no red on it too?

Anyways, nice contest i like it!

Clarryn

???????

Yay! At last we have 3 categories together! Nice one!

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

sounds like fun! These fews weeks is a busy one for me but I'll try my best to make something for this contest!

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Quote by kiokorenay703Sounds great. Only though. but like for the banner section. Does it have to have all the rules as for the wall? like no red on it too?

Anyways, nice contest i like it!

yep. that's why it's in the GENERAL DESIGN RULES. ^^ All doujins, wallpapers and banners should follow it. Of course, uncolored doujins are excempted from the 'NO RED' rule because it's just shaded in black and white. ;)

Signature

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

I will try & best of luck miina

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Hmm,have to work hard...Doujinshi is allowed..*cheers and whoops for joy*Arigatou!*bows*

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Sounds like alot of fun! I'll have to get to work on that ^_^

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

mico-de-avi

mico-de-avi

M-I-C-O! Mico Mico! Go go!

I'm in for wallie & banner contest! XDXDXD Count me in!

I am a member of:
FinalFantasyFans

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

DOUJINSHI! DOUJINSHI! ^^ *starting to draw* ^^ Good Luck to everyone!

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

this sounds interesting...i will try to find some time to do this..^_^
i think i will do a banner and a wallie...^_~

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

No RED? Aw... That's a major color of christmas! Without the red, christmas is like... dead! But pretty challenging though. Im gonna join the doujin contest. I'll see what I can do. As for you Blue-onesan, give less challenging contests! So everyone can join, because not all of the members are experts! But the "No RED" challenge is good, it enhances the creativity and imagination of the members, thats good... :) Keep creating contests that are really interesting! ;) You're doing a good job onesan! XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ahaha.. a contest isn't a contest without challenge.. ;)

if they just submit anything.. then it'll be better to battle for the feature wallpaper slot instead. :p well, there's still yellow and orange and green you know.. ;)

plus, having a snow background still counts, because it only snows on the season of Christmas. ;) as long as the aura is happy, well, it's counted. ;)

Signature

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

i'll try to enter in the contest hehehe lol no red ;-; sniff sniff. oh well i'll try hee hee ^-^

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

xD omg this is contest has make me want to start walling again !
I'm gonna participate! [ if i finish on time.. ==" ]

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

must we participate in all or just one?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.