Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School Rumble Continuation.. Continuation? - Minitokyo

School Rumble Continuation.. Continuation?

Tagged under School Rumble

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

On the last episode of School Rumble Nigakki, they gave a preview of School Rumble THREE. :) *celebration dance* I really hope that's true, and not a joke. ^_^' Does anybody know when it'll come out?

* Sorry, I made a mistake and placed this in the In-Depth Forum ><

No idea of when it comes out but when it does I'm gonna be there watching away! Damn Harima, go after someone else already T_T

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

There is no official info on an actual continuation from school rumble. There have been animes that say they will have a continuation, but never came to pass. Lets hope School Rumble wont be one of them. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt get a continuation...

i want to know what's the deal between the green ghost mini yakumo and yakumo herself!

uQuad

uQuad

Anime _43v3r

theres just have to do this :f cant wait for the trip to england :) Could be quite funny.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.