Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do when you get the Death Note? - Minitokyo

What would you do when you get the Death Note?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

In case you don't get what I mean, I meant the book in Death Note which Light use to kill people...

If you ask me the question "What would you do when you get the Death Note?"...
I would reply... I would write the name of the person I hate... Especially 2 gals in my class which all my friends and I hate... Both of them are annoying in their own ways... Then after that... Er... I don't know what I wanna to do with it... ^_^' :sweat: Why don't you all suggest some... ^^ ;)

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

"I write my own name and end it all..."

nah..not true...i would not do that, nor would the person who said that ....

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hmm I would most likely just pass it to someone else...

I would pass. End a life isn't a right one should have... :)

If I get this note , I will burn it up . This power can't be hold by a man .

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

i would eat it... yum...

give me more, now! >=O~~~~~~~~

-repeat-

I'm afraid to use it, because once I kill one person, I won't stop...
Probably pass.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Send it as a chain letter! *mwahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa!* How would I know? I've seen scary movies! You can't burn stuff like that. Or get rid of it in any fashion. It just makes the evil spirit angrier and angrier... Oh wait, that's The Ring. Never burn your old home movies, kids :P

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

To be honest, guys, I may just burn the damn Death Note. As we saw with Light, it can corrupt people easily, and Light bein' a sociopath made things worse since he became drunk with power and assumed himself to be God, when in reality, he was a disturbed young man.

Bryon

SP1R1T

rogue

i honestly can't say i know what i would do with it because you never know till its in your hands but i have to say i would either hold on to it and wait to use it or find some way to get rid of it, because no one man deserves that much power.

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

A thread already exists asking this, What would you do if you find the death note? therefore people can go there to discuss and this thread is closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.