Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Besides Anime, what are your favorite hobbies? - Minitokyo

Besides Anime, what are your favorite hobbies?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Besides watching/downloading Anime, what are the hobbies you like to do? Any special addiction (not bad addictions like smoking, dringink, etc)??

I am a sports addict. I love sports. I spend a lot of my free time only in sport pages. I enjoy sitting in front of the computer, reading and comparing and searching for sports stats. Now that football season started, Im a complete football addict. I just love it! (I don't play it here, because they hate it here in Spain). What are your hobbies???

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

i'm love draw with my sakura watercolors!!! :nya:

models.. or dream.. im a imaginnist

Dranzer

cloud is tight

i love to draw.sports r one of my things i like to do.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

hmm..
me other den anime its games. PS2 is nice~
then my bike~ cant have enough of my bike for a day~ ^.^
one more is basketball~
its very fun to play basketball~ ^.^

Quote by exentrichmm..me other den anime its games. PS2 is nice~
then my bike~ cant have enough of my bike for a day~ ^.^one more is basketball~
its very fun to play basketball~ ^.^

I agree with you...I forgot to mention it too. I love basketball. The problem is I can't play it every day, but Im pretty good. Hope I make it to my Univeristy's team this year (my second year)

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

mmm...writing poems, collecting compact disc, swimming...

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Reading books...
also PS2 tend to go really well with Anime...

Reading and doing candid photos with digital camera.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I like draw and hang out with my friends.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

WaxDoctor

Raver

Thats easy.

Loads of music - Im completly passionate about music, as i a kid i would rather listen to the band playing then play with the kids. Im really sensitive to Rythm & Sound i guess.

Sweden
*If you like what I submit, please make a comment, it will only take a few seconds of your time.

heathis

heathis

empty

Graphic design, webmastering, xbox, and trying to learn japanese. The hardest is Japanese, especially since my free time is cut now that I am back in school :(

Signature
woo! I am a level 10!

Draw, computer graphics ... guess many of us like this? (this is also a site for those anyway)

Also plastic model kit, but haven't touched that for a pretty long time ...

idz

hey, me too XP-58

i draw, paint, do photshop work, edit my own videos, trying to learn different softwares like maya6 and flash...

but most of the time i stay still and ponder on confusing thoughts...sigh...

too many questions that needs answers...not here, not now...

um.. watching sports? play vball with friends and read.
play some piano. ... watch movies... =)

drawing, playing ragnarok

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I use to draw, but I've been playing drums for about 15 years now, and I've also been doing sports for quite some time. Video gaming is another one of my HUGE hobbies that is increadably addictive. @_@ Gah, I use to be a huge book fanatic.....don't know what happened, I think when I was introduced to anime that stopped, sadly.

Signature Image

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I mostly play games and draw, that is if there's nothing else to do like going out with some friends and so one, I'm quite calm after I get home from school although I don't feel like it ^_^'

Signature

boei

**Dark Mood**

erm, draw, hang out, play sports.
Recently quite addicted to soccer, but im really bad in it. At least the people i play with are almost as bad.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Quite a bit of reading (fiction and studying). I also like making things out of paper. Both traditional Origami and some glue-together paper models (making a large dragon right now).

ForgottenPriestess

ForgottenPriestess

Kizutsuita Kuroi Tsubasa

Other than anime and such I really love to write. Though I've got a block sitting on my keyboard whenever I think about it. I also "attempt" to draw... (Call what you like lol) I also make up some digital art... My photoshops outta date but I'm having fun with that ^-^ Finally I like to read fantasy and doing math~!

Oh right, and play my video games, can't forget that!

For when all the love in all the world leaves you broken with agony... Simple wishes broken by simple choices... I can only offer whatever comfort I can give...

DHYohko

DHYohko

The Fidgeter

lol, s realmente tienes que preguntarme eso estas greso mano:P tu ya deberias saberlo

Signature

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Reading, playing games, sleeping (I love to sleep).

Reading manga and playing wc3, i also take karate lessons twice a week..

I will access your heart right away..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.