Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new and know nothing. - Minitokyo

I'm new and know nothing.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hello, people. I'm new and I don't really know much about this sight. ^_^' So if you could give me some advice, that'd be really helpful. :D

1.Prepare to participate in some hot, intellectual, nowadays themes disscussions in most forums

2.Prepare to understand nothing or get bored in other forums

2a.Start your own hot, intellectual disscussions and cry when nobody is interested

3.Prepare to have fun with some nice people.

4.Prepare to be insulted by some nasty people

5.Risk yourself in adventure and try to discover the deep mistery of why the moderators don't moderate. Therefore, you get insulted by nasty people.

6.Have lots and lots of fun

7.You a boy? Prepare to have lots and lots of girls cahtting and sending hot messages to you, asking for a date. If you are a girl, sorry. We're all gay!

8. Download tons of beautifull wallpapers, done by very talented artists. But if you looking for gals in provocative poses, huging each other, go to scans.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, number 7 is a joke. Sorry. You won't date hot chicks. And we're only 99.99% gay. The others are horrible realities!

No, really: I f you wanna help better ask a moderator. They're nice helpfull guys, whose names are in yellow, they'll help you a lot better than me.

Thanks, mireya2! That's very helpful. I'll remember that and ask them for help if I need it. Once again, thank you. ^______^

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

o_o? Lol. Uh I havent been on lately but welcome mmmmmmmmmmmmnn. Lol.

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

lolz welcome to MT. Have a great time here, don't worry we don't bite~ hehe. Take time to read MT rules before going out into the sunny world of Minitokyo Town lol. Enjoy all the wallies submitted here and paritcipate in whatever you can! :D

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

just enjoy,explore here and live by the rules lol...u'll be fine by that ;)
welcome btw! :D

merged: 11-11-2006 ~ 10:53am
oh...and if possible..make mt a livelier place...this helps it from being a depressing place :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hello. Welcome to MT! Hope you can enjoy being newbies here and get help from senior members! See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by mireya2
7.You a boy? Prepare to have lots and lots of girls cahtting and sending hot messages to you, asking for a date. If you are a girl, sorry. We're all gay!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, number 7 is a joke. Sorry. You won't date hot chicks. And we're only 99.99% gay. The others are horrible realities!

Darn it. Now it all makes sense! No wonder all of the guys on the site seem so skittish. XD Anyway, mireya2 is joking (though I wonder about that percentage factor). It's a horrible joke. ^_^' *throws tomatoes at mireya2* Eh, what can ya do?

There's definitly a friendly atmosphere around MT, so just make sure to read the rules (found under the "support" link on the top menu bar) and you'll be fine. There's noobies here everyday and if you think about it - we were all there once. :) Welcome to MT!

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Welcome to MT, Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

I'm Back!!

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Hi. Welcome to MT.
Try to be an active member>>> visit the forum frequently.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.