Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Track Lovers Unite!!! - Minitokyo

Track Lovers Unite!!!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Any one here do track? (indoor or oudoor) I do both indoor and outdoor track. I really like it. I do mainly jumping and sprinting. My events are long jump, triple jump, and pretty much all the sprints, and hopefully pole vault in the future. Although I would prefer not to run to 400 or the 4 x 400 when I could avoid it........... how about you?

As for cross country, if my life depended on doing it, then I would probably be dead. Don't like long distance, just too boring. You run around in endless cirlcle on the track for track (I know a girl who lost count of her laps and ended up not finishing the race) and go frolicking in the forest for cross country.......... how about no.

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

No, I'm a slacker.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I ran cross country in high school, then jogged on and off until my mid-30's. Now I ride a mountain bike.

Heh...i'm currently running cross country in school right now. I hate it...it's sooo boring running XD But it helps keep me in shape so i can't really complain.....except all the pratices after school take away my free time >.<

I'm also in track and field team too....i run the mile and the 400. Personally i think it's more boring than cross country XD Running around in circles is not what i call fun XD But i do it anyways =p I would have never thought anybody here were in track ^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.