Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inoue Wallpaper(in process...) - Minitokyo

Inoue Wallpaper(in process...)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Represent inoue orihime from bleach,Still in process....^_^' hope you like it! Plz comment for it!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/rika23/inoue1.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/rika23/inoue1.jpg

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

scaster619

Kaitou

i think it looks good....im just wondering why did you make the highlights on her clothes purple......but its ok im just not used to the purple color.....i think you cut the end of her hair just above her right elbow really crooked.... but overall its a good wallpaper

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

okay, first of all, I'm not too fond of the colour scheme, esp for the sky. The shade of blue used doesn't match the scan at all. I suggest a more purplish hue, or do a sunset colour to match her hair.

Second, the scan and how you positioned it suggests a sunny day at the ocean, so why is there a (rather artificial-looking) moon in the sky? I'd also get rid of those sparkles in the sky, they don't seem to belong.

Also, why is the rock semi-transparent? I don't think those waves (the water) is supposed to show through the rock.

And the stock photo of the water you've used doesn't fit with your light source. The water has this bright glare reflection right down the middle, which suggests that the sun is somewhere in the middle of the wallpaper, behind her, which would make her more of a silhouette, and doesn't fit with the rays of light you've done in the sky. So either find a different scan altogether, or change the source of light.

Your extraction is good, just need to alter the background to fit with it :)

eh..isn't this the wall that I saw that day? good..you removed the text...well, I was about to say something but it looks like maplerose already said a lot :O

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I actually kind of like the sparkles but it seems to bright for the moon so that doesn't make much sense. I also agree with a lot of what MapleRose said. Cute wallpaper though.

The colors are ok for me.

But there is a small problem with the hair.... I don realy like it cose it has texture.

And the light that's caming from the background is not interacting with her... that make me think at this wall as a picture as the bg and one girl over it. In other words, I think u need something infront, not only in the background. ;)

I hope my advice will help ya rika23. Cya :)

rika23

rika23

?-?????

well, i already published it.. n i already modified it! here is InouE OrihIme~ by rika23
plz comment for it!

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.