Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Myu dead? [Wolf's Rain] - Minitokyo

Is Myu dead? [Wolf's Rain]

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

One of my favorite characters is Myu this little cute wildcat. I thing she's better for Kiba then Cheza, at last she is mammal since Chez is a plant (that was cruel I already see all this Cheza fans loading guns). my pozer is... Is Myu dead when Kiba come across to this 'Place beyond time' or what it was called by Indian. Or is she in the same state Kiba was?

Second, witch is related to Kiba's little holiday with Myu. Look he was happy with her! he even told that he is MORE happy then ever, even when he was with Cheza! so why old man broutgh him back? he told remainig wolfs that opening Rakuen leads to end of World, he knew that Kiba was Choren by Moonflower, but brought him back although. it makes no sense for me.

how aboute You?

Signature

Myu? OK now I remember! I forgot who Myu was!
Myu in my opinion IS that false heaven she is not dead or alive she was not alive from the begining!
I also think that it is the figment of Kiba's mind. I can't explain why but that is my opinion.
Concerning the second question, I really don't remember, sorry but It has been some time since I saw it.

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

yep yep, i dont think shes really dead or alive..but to tell you the truth, in my opinion, i didnt really like her and I think Cheza has that fragile unearthly feeling that goes great with kiba. haahah I am a Cheza fan, but i guess id rather have kiba for myself (teehee).

Well, as for the part where kiba said he was more happy with her..it seemed like it was a false sense of joy rather than something true, you know? like...everything was too perfect. you learn joy through your sorrows. you cant experience joy unless you know what life is like, and well, that place he was in was just too fake and perfect. and myu was just too perfect too..erm..so i guess what im trying to say, is that false joys dont last very long. he might have been happy with myu and in that 'place beyond time', but im sure it wouldnt have lasted very long.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote by simoMyu? OK now I remember! I forgot who Myu was!
Myu in my opinion IS that false heaven she is not dead or alive she was not alive from the begining!
I also think that it is the figment of Kiba's mind. I can't explain why but that is my opinion.

yeah, after few hours of consideration I get the same idea, that Myu is an illusion, that she is part of his mind, or part of that place, but... Kiba said he started to forget everyone and everything and she said that he will get used to it as she did. it seems to me that she was someone alive. one more thing, if Kiba created her why Myu isn't wolf but wildcat?! it does't make sense for me.

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

yeah I would have to agree that Myu was in Kiba'a mind the hole time she was never ealy there

No, she said herself that she'd lost all her memories from being there.. she was trapped there just as he was.. for years? longer? She may well have been a ghost or some kind of trapped soul. The whole place had a weird ancient feel to it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.