Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Third - Minitokyo

Tagged under The Third

page 1 of 1 3 total items

This is an awsome series if you have not checked it out please do! The main character Hono-chan kicks much butt and is very sweet. If you like action,adventure, a little mecha, and a little bit of romance then watch The Third :) I will be very sad when it's over *weep* So tell me what you think if you have started watching it k?!?!

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

I haven't watched all of it but from what I know it's a good series. The main character Honoka in spite of her tomboyish attitude is a sweet girl. I also liked some of the action sequences especially the ones with Blue Breaker. Seriousness aside its Freakin' Awesome!

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I thought it was interesting at first, but after watching the first episode, it sucked.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.