Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Anime To Show Your Kids? - Minitokyo

First Anime To Show Your Kids?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Hmm. I would show Totoro if I had son or daughter. Miyazaki anime is one of the best I think.

I grew up with Pokemon and Dragonball Z and I turned out fine.

That said Goku is probably the single best role model character ever. He only fights when he needs to, it always merciful, and righteous in just about every way.

I dont have kids n if i had i would show them Rurouni Kenshin. The same goes with the manga.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Maybe, I show my future kids the anime that suitable to their needs like Pokemon or Doraemon.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

ellymate

loveless angel

hmmmmmm hard to say....i think Ouran High School Host Club,Bleach ,Naruto,Silor Moon,Romeo x Julie....so many

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

to my daughter it would be cardcaptors or sailor moon
to my son it would be yugioh or dragonball z

I think Sailor moon^^ a classic. or full moon wo sagashite... or perhaps kaleido star^^

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Hmmm if I had a daughter or a son Naruto ,Bleach,Kaleido Star but depends on what age they have.For example if they re 15 or 16 I wouldn't let them watch Elfen Lied,it s very aggressive,but Hellsing or Hell Girl or Ergo Proxy yeah sure

early age kids liek 8+
Daughter = Chobits cause shed be cute n sweet, and id prolly end up the over protective dad xD
Son = DBZ so he can kick some ass if sombody messes with him haha
TSpoenix has a good point...but i always liekd Vegeta way more =p

when they turn liek 13 or somthing thats when some Death Note has to come into play..my fav. anime id hope they love it too ;P

I'd likely start off with Miyazaki's older works and then let them check out a variety of shows, probably beginning with lighter ones in terms of plot, maybe Naruto, old Robotech or Voltron, perhaps some DBZ or something depending on their taste. As they began to mature I'd likely gauge their sensitivity and perception thne begin to introduce Chobits, Kanon, Full Metal Panic, Kenshin.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

Pokemon/Dragon Ball

id show magical Lyrical nanoha or card captors =w=

entre las primeras series que vie desde ni

Yeah, if I had a daughter Sailormoon would definitely be on the list as a first anime.

both pokemon =3 xD!
card captor for girl
naruto for guy...
......... you know what screw that idea i'd show all of them together with both... both son and daughter watch card captor and naruto.... don't wanna force them into some girls only boys only ideal @_@

lol
of course sailor moon XD

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

Very........... interesting question........
Well nowadays, since majority of anime is adulterated, including sexual scenes or gore, I guess....... something more child appropriate
Something that advocates friendship....... or something

Maybe something like......... Yu-Gi-Oh or Pita-Ten

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

La Blue Girl

Signature

My lil sister when she was younger had seen DBZ & Sailor moon on Toonami, and now the animes shes seen recently was Inuyasha, DN Angel & Magic Knight Rayearth. But im elaborating too far. When I have a son, the anime I'd show him is Naruto & maybe DBZ(dubs mostly). If I have a daughter, I'd show her a few, CCS, Angelic Layer & probably Sister Princess

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I think they'll be animes by Studio Ghibli...
Doraemon, or something like that.

I would show my kid(s) Fullmetal Alchemist hands down, whenever I feel like the time is right. That anime is the best when it comes to morals.

issabissabel

issabissabel

~Got it memorized?

KYOU KARA MAOU!

~Got it Memorized?

Dedinettly ONE PIECE!
for me it's the best anime ever! It is really a good anime about friends and dreams... I would like that my kids study from this anime!

Daughter: CardCaptor Sakura, DN Angel,

Son:I would let the father chose

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.