Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Anime To Show Your Kids? - Minitokyo

First Anime To Show Your Kids?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

son : naruto

daughter: card captor sakura

AkatsukiNoHinata

HitsuHina XD

Daughter: CCS

Son: Naruto!

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Diamond Dust Drops.Let them know the meaning of having goals and living their dreams.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Doraemon. Because it's a classic. xD
Also because it's my first anime.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I don't believe that i have anime that a 5-10 year old child can see....not even Naruto......maybe Sailormoon or CardCaptor Sakura.....but those are moslty for girls.......but also i'll be DAMNED if i keep my 5-10 year old kids trapped in the house watching tv instead of being outside playing........
When they reach 12 they can see whatever they want.......from anime.......and i'd be sure to advice them.......

Probably one of the first animes i ever watched which was CCS!

Depends on age, Gibli for younger audience.

Older, work their brain with Serial Experament Lain, Eva, Gasaraki, Riegn.

Girl, maybe Magic knights Rearth, banner of the stars, Ranma, Habina Renmia

CCS, Sailormoon, Chihiros Reise (all from Studio Ghibli)

Sailor Moon

I'd think about dubbed versions of most of Miyazaki's movies (probably not Nausicaa, Spirited Away or Mononoke until they're closer to ten as those all have some pretty intense [for a little kid] scenes) would be great intros. Then you can sneak in subs after they've gotten older. I think asking anyone to read the subs on an anime, watch the anime and enjoy it is a bit much.

Card Captor Sakura! yea, its so cute ^w^

if i had a daughter i probably get her Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha.
thought about ichigo 100% and mahou sensei negima, but i think its a bit ecchi.

if i had a son, probably get him to watch deathnote. but may be a bit dangerous. or mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha too. i love that series.=)

both son and daughter : Doremon is the best choice

Definitely some Studio Ghibli films.

For a little girl : Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy. Actually I've only watched the first few episodes of that series. ^^' But the first few alone would be heaven for a little girl. If I'd seen such cute artwork when I were little, I would've been completely entranced~ Also, Kaleido Star and with the exception of one episode, Risky Safety. Someone above mentioned Diamond Dust Drops- oh, yes. I agree. What's odd about that one is that it seems to have originally been a shounen romance and yet it's totally from a female perspective and each episode has the characters facing moral dilemmas and making important decisions in their lives.. Might be better for pre-teens but anyway, a really smart, nice show.

For a little boy : Gosh.. I have no idea. I guess I don't watch enough shounen shows, hehe. Naruto, One Piece, and Rurouni Kenshin are all great but definitely more for teens.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

No, I'm not kidding.

I'm not deluded, mad, insane.

Just me.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i think the first anime that i will show to my kids is cardcaptor sakura!^^coz this anime is my first anime,i think so^^it is great!

danslasher

danslasher

ecchi fan

it should be classic, funny, colorful, suits for the young, i'll choose "akazukin cha cha"

00100 00001 01110 10011 01000 00001 10011 01000 00101 10010

well for my kid, i think show them anime that's suitable for kid first like pokemon or doraemon. when they are older, i'll let them watch anime that is full of action like one piece, fullmetal panic etc.

I was thinking more to the tune of Chibi Maruko Chan, Pokemon and Doraemon, but if they've passed 9 years without watching anything, I guess it'll be Card Captor Sakura, Disgaea, Inuyasha.

La Blue Girl

Signature

doraemon

I'd show my son some Bible Black. If I had a daughter I'd probably show her some yuri anime. :)

Card Captor Sakura or Ghibli.

pokemon XD

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.