Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Anime To Show Your Kids? - Minitokyo

First Anime To Show Your Kids?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Slayers ^^ since it's good to watch for both girls and boys, and it really is one of my favourite :)

bleh doesn't matter to be honest... nothing too violent is all i say
and they should both see the same stuff =0

CC Sakura, Heidi, ....

Son: Digimon

Daughter: Sailor Moon ('cause it was my first Anime as well) or Card Captor Sakura

As with a number of others -- Studio Ghibli. My son is 3, and he likes them already. He also seems to really like Tenchi, the original OVAs...

I'll never try to brainwash my child based on gender ideals. He can watch, and do, whatever he finds interesting, although I will make him aware of gender ideals, just so he can cope in the world should he choose to be different :)

Son/Daughter: Saint Seiya, my favorite xD
Son: Ikkitousen or Tenjou Tenge ....xD
Daughter: Utena or Marimite xP

Girl: perhaps sailor moon^^ cuz' that was the first anime i looked when i was little^^
Boy: Naruto or a Gundam serie i think^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I say digimon and sailor moom would good ones to start with

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Has anyone already said Inuyasha? Because I first watched that series when I was like 7, and I overall got the idea and thought it was cute. I think the kids would enjoy the soundtrack, too.

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Whatever you do, DO NOT show them Pokemon -_- There is far too much merchendise with Pokemon on it and you'll go broke -_- Also, it promotes things like dog fights -_-

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Hmmm... I think I'll go with the Sanrio and Ghibli studio classics then shift to ACTION ANIMES... hehe ^^

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Son:DBZ,Samurai 7,Gate Keepers 21,Death Note and many more! XD

Daughter:Kiki's Delivery Service,Spirited Away,Princess Tutu,Sailormoon and many more! XD

I would also give them alot of mangas to read!^ ^ My Daughter alot of Fantasy and Romance mangas and Son alot of action and advature mangas <3

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

Son: Hamtaro
Daughter: Sailor Moon, Fushigi Yuugi
Lol

For a girl: Sailor Moon, CardCaptor's, and Pokemon

For a boy: Pokemon, Digimon, Trasformers, Dragonball Z and Yu-Gi-Oh.

if it's a girl, then i'll show her cardcaptor sakura.

DB DBZ DBGT
Card Captor Sakura

son: naruto,Samurai 7
daughter:naruto, lucky star, Samurai7
(they will be raised in anime atmospher. -__-U)
i will probably be an irisponsible mother -______-U

petite princess yucie is definently a good choice, I watch quite a bit of it with my younger nieces. It Should'nt differentiate if its a girl or a boy

I think Fullmetal Alchemist would be perfect, because it's top quality, and it can be viewed by a lot of different people of different ages that will get different messages and themes. And it's entertaining, dinamyc and relevant; animation is fantastic, it has everything, from humour to battles to drama, music is fantastic and it's not too long

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I'm thinking Shin-Chan at a young but understanble age.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Productions from Studio Ghibli.

I watch quite some Animes but I still think you should start whit something that makes you smile.
I would go for Ranma 1/2.

Depends on how old the children are. I'd probably start off with Studio Gibli stuff such as Totoro or Laputa for the younger children. For anyone who appreciate interesting plots and action, or can follow a good story line, I would introduce Naruto or FMA.

Quote by Benjikun7I'd show my kids the first anime I saw when I was a kid. Neon Genesis Evangelion. At age 7. O_o

NGE ftw! =D

Rebuild of Evangelion = <3. Btw. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Now that I think of it by the time i have kids all the Rebuilds should be out and on DVD already. I'll probably just show them that.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 114 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.