Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First Anime To Show Your Kids? - Minitokyo

First Anime To Show Your Kids?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 114 total items

I'd start them off with my first two animes - Sailor Moon and InuYasha.
(I remember asking "Why does he have a carrot for a nose?" the first time I saw Myoga, hahaha. If only I had someone to explain that it wasn't really a carrot when I asked that... I guess my family just doesn't get anime :::sigh:::)
But depending on the kid, I'd let them watch almost anything. I know some younger kids that are really mature for their age and could handle the ones for the older kids too.

if is a girl something like Ojamajo Doremi, Kaleido Star or Card Captor Sakura
if its a boy... i dunno LOL xD

There are two anime that I will let the kid watch first and its;

Card Captor Sakura
Fruits Basket

Depends on the kid and what they're like, their interests. I do think Cardcaptor Sakura would make a nice start.

Oddly enough, my first was Sailor Moon... and I think CCS was a much more complex and serious anime.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

If I had a daughter I'd have her watch Sailor Moon and Kaleido Star. Although SM is one of the most repetitive anime series out there, it's still a classic and she should see it just to know what the 'ancestor' of modern shoujo anime is.
However, if I had a son, I'd have him watch InuYasha. I don't like the anime (same reason as Sailor Moon) but I think it would be relatively easy to understand. Maybe later I'd make him watch Death Note, now there's a series that mustn't be overlooked! XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

hmm My First Anime is
- Sailor Moon
- Card Captor Sakura

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

I'll show them:

ONE PIECE!

kid friendly, comedic, really throw them fall on the floor laughing, and at the same time, action-filled...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Totoro...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'd show him/her Rurouni Kenshin, not the OVAs of course, lol, too bloody, but the series is funny and shows samurai stances and skills. What's better than showing one of the BEST animes ever to your lovable child? lol ^_^

if my sons let him watch : One Piece
if my daughther let her watch : One Piece too

great series for kids too ^_^

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Depends on the age,it doesn t matter if it s a boy or a girl.I ll show them anime ranging from non violent to very agressive.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

probably bible black

Signature

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Son: Dragon Ball.
Daughter, Card Captor Sakura.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

I'll check out first what's available on that time and what I have then I'll make sure that they can be suitable to wacth it.

doraemon...LOL

A10r1a

A10r1a

Golden Lion

Quote by ShrinkNerv4EvaHmm, if I had kids, most definitely, I would show them Gantz.

LOL! but you want the kid to like anime or to scare him/her?!

I would show something like Naruto, or anything not too violent(i mean with no deaths, blood, that kind of stuff) something funny and great at the same time.....I still have some time to get a lot of series to decide wich one would be the best....and the second, is CowBe 4 sure!

if Son i'LL go with
nARuTo anD dOraemOn
if dAughter
i'Ll go With
caRd capTor sAkura

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I would start with The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya just to see what happens.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 114 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.