Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone truly remember Outlaw star? - Minitokyo

Does anyone truly remember Outlaw star?

Tagged under Outlaw Star

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I haven't seen Outlaw Star in years, and I never got to watch much, an episode here, an episode there but i've never forgotton it and always thought it was fucking awsome. the Cat Chick was hot

I use to watch it Outlaw Star, years ago on toonami. Outlaw star is one of my favorite anime and its probably the reason why i got addicted to anime. I even remember the character names. I ite start watching it again. I also realized that hat there was a missing episode that they didnt air on toonami. I think it was episode 21 where the crew goes to hot spring, which has some nudity. Pretty much that they didnt want to air an episode where kids would probably watch.

Aw man, I remember watching it on toonami when I was little! It really was amazing. I just recently started watching the rest of it, and it's even better than I remember!

---
<i>Something's gonna happen........Something wonderful...</i>
---

I will never forget Outlaw Star! Outlaw Star is one of those nostalgic shows for me, one of the 'roots' of anime as I know it today. Also, it has a formula that seems to make shows far more enjoyable, a healthy mix of action, emotion, and lighthearted comedy. The other reason I can't forget the show is because Fred Luo is a totally unforgetable character O.o To be totally honest, though, I don't think I personally know any other anime lovers that haven't at least heard of the show, and most people I know have seen it.

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

I love Melfinas song And Melfina she was my fav I love her.

I don't know what words I can say.
The wind has a way to talk to me.
Flowers sleep, A silent lullaby.
I pray for replay, I'm ready.

Quiet days calm me, Oh serenity.
Someone please tell me
Oh...mmm What is it they say?
Maybe I will know one day.

I don't know what words i can say.
The wind has a way to talk to me.
flowers sleep, A silent lullaby.
I pray for replay, I'm ready.

Signature Image

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i still own all the dvds.

Awsome show, I own it on dvd now... but why the fuck is the genre "Ecchi"... I think out of the whole series maybe 1 episode can be put in that category.

yeah i remember it. i watched it on toonami it was the first anime that i ever watched
and know it was an anime.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.