Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (blu-ray) - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (blu-ray)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

I found this out of da blue. They're are going to do it again.... (looking at wallet) sigh....

Just remake the game on PS3 and i'll shut up

FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE :x

lol .... i found this news ages ago -.-llll

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

ah yes, instead of adding commentary about the post, let's just mention how we already knew about it "ages ago"... ya know mowaiken, we don't all get our news at the same time, at the same place, or at all.

raundown: I can't wait for this. Though I'm a little at odds about it. Nomura stated that FFAC was a movie intended for the small screen (PSP), and that it wouldn't look as good on a big screen. Now we'll have an even better version of it for a bigger screen... so I hope it maintains a high level of quality (though if it didn't on bd, they wouldn't release it).

I hadn't even heard about it till I read this. Thnx for posting it. Since the story kind of sucked, its probably a good thing that they are going to be realising it in a format that will allow the best feature of it to be seen better, its graphics.

Is it going to add stuff? I can only imagine so but yeah..... If not imma deem this pretty pointless lol. But maybe not. The movie was good but I doubt i'll mess around with blu-ray ><

reening

Black Passion

Too expensive...

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

man in blu ray format... my wallet is gona be empty for i mth

Quote by sonryuso I hope it maintains a high level of quality (though if it didn't on bd, they wouldn't release it).

Are you joking? Money is more important to them than you'll ever be, they don't care about the quality if people still buy it. The only reason BR has higher quality is to cash in on people willing to pay for it.

As much as I liked AC, I'd only bother with ACC if they add quite a bit more than just 'OMG he has dirt on his face'. Besides...you need the PS3 to play Blu-Ray... *sigh* too expensive for me! *_*

this is old news to me...read it on ann sometime last year, i already have ac and sticking with that, this shit damn expensive

Quote by sonryu... so I hope it maintains a high level of quality (though if it didn't on bd, they wouldn't release it).

you are joking right? Money is more important to them than you'll ever know, they don't care for quality much either if people willingly buy it.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

PS3? if it's true then i'll really buy it man! no matter how expensive it is, i'll always use my money on final fantasy or kingdom hearts stuffs(especially games)!

I hope the quality will be better. Think they're change something, or put in Extra's?0.o

Quote by m1dian

Quote by sonryu... so I hope it maintains a high level of quality (though if it didn't on bd, they wouldn't release it).

you are joking right? Money is more important to them than you'll ever know, they don't care for quality much either if people willingly buy it.

I would've sworn I said the exact same thing... oh wait! I did.

Slothy7

MR

i also heard about this last year already but they said money was a issue and scratched it! Maybe that i for the better i mean think carefully why would they spend cash again on a game that has been made already! They would rather spend cash on the new ones they wish to make! Though if that happens i will diffently play it! FF& was awesome

i love this film with DVD,but Blu-ray with high level of quality is better

Akinosuke

Akinosuke

I'm a "kawaii" fan.. sue me

They've actually added some scenes in it, but those scenes will not affect the story. I'm at least going to buy this when it comes out, just need that PS3 and HDTV and I've got a feeling with that gear the movie is gonna have a totally new level :D
Is Blu-ray movies how expencive by the way? I don't remember seeing any yet in Finland.

really cant afford it...... too expensive and its not worth it

Sephirayne

Sword dancer

I saw this a while back on another website and wasn't sure about it. It seemed very expensive. Then I saw one thing that changed my mind,,,,,, The FF7 20th anniversary Potion advert.

Spoiler (show)

it showed Sephiroth fighting with his one wing

I was sold from that point on. I can't post the footage here as the quality is so bad. I'm not sure I can even fix it just to show people.

i heard of this ages ago as well

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i had hear it before but i dont think i can buy it in my country.sigh....but if it is remake in PS3 no matter how expensive it is,i'm sure that i will buy it!FINAL FANTASY IS MY FAVORITE GAME FOREVER!^^

waiting for FF VII remake hehehehe

actually i hope they clean it up a bit with the release to blue ray, because it seems the dvd even had some major flaws in filtering effects to disguise the imperfections in the rendering of the 3d images. best i could tweak it it still looked as if i was streaming it from than internet site. Not a very crisp picture, lacks the vividness of other cg works out there.
I really think most were overlooking these factors because it was actually FINAL FANTASY 7, as opposed to the spirit within release that although it was beautify done it wasn't what people wanted to see at the time. they wanted to see Cloud and the gang.

I won't buy this but I'll get my hands on it somehow. Too much dough for me to handle right now and I'm currently holding out for the release of Final Fantasy 13 so no can do lol. It's nice that they are releasing it on blu-ray, hopefully it's with some never before scenes.

Woot! Blu-Ray! Not only that it's FF, My favourite! ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.