Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (blu-ray) - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (blu-ray)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Sami-chan22

Crazy Rainbow Pirate X3

Uh, yeah. I keep seeing people posting and saying "hope they add stuff to it, like a new ending!" In all reality, I don't think that's going to happen. The Japanese are very particualar about how they make their movies (even anime and game based ones), and if it wasn't there to begin with, I doubt they'll add anything too new or exciting. Extras and deleted or unfinished scenes.. sure, probably. But they're not just gonna throw in a different plot loop just because its in a shiny new format, and their idea of extras are lots and *lots* of trailers. Japanese don't even like to add bloopers much, because they think it's an embarassment to show that they did something wrong (Apparently they're not aware that americans crave watching other people's embarassment).

Don't get me wrong, I loved this movie (I watched it before I had even played the game for the first time... yes, I WAS deprived...). I think it was really a landmark acheivement as far as full CG movies go. And the fact that it's going to Blu-ray really is focusing more on the visual side here.. isn't that the only reason people buy and watch stuff in Hi-Def and BR? Anyone can have awesome sound and all if they've got a good stereo, but the whole selling point is how it LOOKS. That's why people will pay out the behind for flat-screen tvs and overpriced PS3s and DVD players...so they can get the best viewing quality possible. I'm sure one day everything will be filmed in 3D Hi-def, and people will look back at early 21st century and go...."Wow, they were SO deprived."

Anyway, I already own AC. And I DON'T own blu-ray...like lots of people don't. So even though I'm sure it will LOOK awesome (if you have a hi-def tv to go with that PS3, that is),this is just dissapointment for the poor people. Because they spent all their money on anime and videogames instead of tvs and dvd players that cost more than a college education.

ZOMG -- U haz broken-ated my brain -- o_o

nice

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.