Kitty Card Contest!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Cancel

Ok, first of all, this thread is done in honor of thy great Kitten, so she will be the honored judge of this contest :D That's because her bday is coming up guys: Nov 16. Well, whether you know her or not, do drop by her gb :D This group aims to be a member friendly group >_<

Anyway, here's the contest rules:-
1. The theme will be featuring kittens/nekos/cats anything to do with this category :D (Any gender is acceptable in the case of nekos)
2. Size of card: 380x280 (Making it as small as possible since the time to do it is short).
3. Dateline is Nov 16. I know some of you guys might have a lot of notis but once you see this and it might be over, at least do drop by her gb >_<
4. Must be a hot art or an art with hot style (like chibi but have hot style). For more info about this, check out the history of hot art at the group.

Have fun guys! :D

Update: You can pm the works to kitten or me but she'll be the judge all around this time (since I'm prob. joining too haha).
to kitten: pls send me the results and I'll announce them :D

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Cancel

hahax..! fun ok, i'm joining..! ^.^ kitten-san ne...! i will drop by her gb..! ^.^ see ya around..!

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

Awww, Thankies Kiyo-chan, I wonder
if I can make one for myself ^_^'

Just tell everyone to PM me their
card and I'll decided and annonce the
winner in the group page, with a card for them
made by me :3

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Cancel

-_- a kitty with a hot style? erm.. how do i do that? any examples of scans we can use?

merged: 11-14-2006 ~ 01:32am
hahaha is my avvie kitten hawt enough for you? oh, also, can the card be animated...incase i do ever find a hawt little kittie...

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Cancel

Ok, so it has to be a hot kitty and we have to PM our cards to Kitten?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Cancel

hot kitt-ay
mmmmmm

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Cancel

Quote by starrliteangel-_- a kitty with a hot style? erm.. how do i do that? any examples of scans we can use?

merged: 11-14-2006 ~ 01:32am
hahaha is my avvie kitten hawt enough for you? oh, also, can the card be animated...incase i do ever find a hawt little kittie...

well, you can do animated ones but that is not recommendable since some ppl won't be using animated ones ^_^' and yup..your ava is more funny than hot but it's considered hot as well ;) hot style is like those stylish kind of art :D erm..how to explain ^_^' u know..not just the common ones like stars and all that stuff.

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Cancel

Hmmmn.. I don't know If I'll find time to make one... I'll try :) I'll drop by her guestbook at the least ^^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Cancel

I'll try my best too...

Signature

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

Cancel

this sounds great! ^_^...happy birthday kitten....mine is also coming..november 20th..^_^

Cancel

;_; gah...that's real near! I should've made a list of ppl's bdays and other stuff >_>

Signature

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

Cancel

im entering >:3 and ill win!

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Cancel

UWsom! Very a cute idea! ^^ i like it, i might join you... XD Ill try!
~Kioko~

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

Half of November has passed by and I didn't even noticed...
wow... life sucks hard for the supar buzy.
I try to think something up. Might be belated tho.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.