Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of person are you? - Minitokyo

What kind of person are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

I am a shy little girl who likes nature. I tend to be very angry at anyone who offends me...strange as it is. I get very angry very easily...winterlilac09 knows me very well to know that I get very angry at times...

What are you like?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Lolz, yes I do know... XD You do NOT want to annoy her... believe me... Rofl! XD

Anywayz... most people would say I'm wierd in the sense that even though I act like I'm a ditz and that I'm peppy, perky, and happy all the time, I'm not. I'm actually very interested in the world and in life. I enjoy studying the lives of others and seeing how they relate to mine. Only a few people realize that I'm not completely the person I seem to be. Most of my friends don't even kno what I'm really like excepting the friends like autmn over here and a few others. LoLz. :D

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I would be considered a geek/dork/wierdo/the guy with the french fry stuck up his nose.
um, not sure what else to put...

Oh yeah, I have a warning for everbody...beware the toodledonk

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I guess I have multiple personalities. Around people I don't know very well, I am so quiet and don't participate in anything. But with people I am close with, I am crazy, hyper, and not afraid to express myself in any way that I can. I think I'm the type of person to really be able to gauge people's personalities and intentions. I'm also a bit cynical.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Shy around people I don't know, and reserved around friends. Online, I'm a complete extrovert, however.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

shy around people i do not know and silent, couse i talk not to much
kind, couse i try to help wherever i can
and honest while answering with my own opinion, not whith the words someone will hear.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Quote by kiri-chanI guess I have multiple personalities. Around people I don't know very well, I am so quiet and don't participate in anything. But with people I am close with, I am crazy, hyper, and not afraid to express myself in any way that I can. I think I'm the type of person to really be able to gauge people's personalities and intentions. I'm also a bit cynical.

I've found my clone! *gasp!* I am (D) All of the above just that I enjoy public speaking for no real reason at all! What fun!

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I'm a laid back guy who tries to take things the easy way. A Code of Honor is what I live by. Also very quiet around most people.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

im a weirdo who talks too much .. >.< tee hee ...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

me is a friendly person....but can get very fierce and angry if someone hurts my friends!!!
but if no one hurts my friend I am always happy to make new friends ^^
....so..*giggle*...be my friend!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

im mr nice guy. too nice for my own good

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

what do other people think of you?
winterlilac09 knos this...
one of my friends think my whole family is involved in an assasination thing...but that's just him. you kno who it is sam
but to others, im a quiet little girl, but sumtimes, when i yell at people, they get all surprised..."how can you yell like that" "i thought you were the quiet one!"
ugh! so annoying, they do not know my whole personality...does that happen to anyof you?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

hmm...it's actually unfair for me to judge myself 'coz those who knows me well can really tell wat kind of person i am. but well, i'll try...i guess..i'm just a sweet person who can be so unforgiving at the same time :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I see myself as a very mysterious person and I tend to spend most of my time alone. I chose not to have that many ppl who I call friends, mostly just ppl that I know. I tend to keep things for myself and thats why I don't have that many friends. I'm loyal to the ones I do call my friends. othervise I can't say much cause I always surprise ppl who knows me the best :)

Signature

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

It depends when you catch me, though usually I'm generally hyper, singing, jumping around, making everyone laugh and such. Though if you don't know me well you'll probably think I'm crazy since I have a habit of going on and on about my favourite JRockers and I make all my friends celebrate JRock birthdays. o.0
I can be pretty slow to catch on to things if I'm tired though, and apparantly it's really cute, I would question it but I'd end up being pinned down by all my friends and drawn on. O.O

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I a really shy person at first but once u get to know me I'm one lil hyper chick lol I usually say hello by jumping in the air and knocking into people. I'm usually seen smiling fer some reason or another I'm not sure. I'm a nerd at school heh a retard at home and with my friends very stupid, idiotic, and a hyper retard lol. I like dark things. I hate whne ppl r sad so I try to make them laugh w/ my stupidity. I'm a very fair person and I put myself before anyone else ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

me? well i'm nothing more than an over average shy person who has trouble talking to people (especially girls)
i try to stay quiet most of the time but i also like to speak my mind whenever i feel like it.

Signature Image

idz

same here pal...i guess 90% of the people here are alike which is a very nice by the way...

...most of the time i let my emotions control me...bwahahhaa

idz

same here pal...i guess 90% of the people here are alike which is a very nice by the way...

...most of the time i let my emotions control me...bwahahaha

just because you're misundertood, it doesn't make you an artist...

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by idzsame here pal...i guess 90% of the people here are alike which is a very nice by the way...
...most of the time i let my emotions control me...bwahahaha
just because you're misundertood, it doesn't make you an artist...

yes! i'm not the only one who thinks that!! glad to know that there are people here that I can realate with

Signature Image

Its very fun to see how people evaluate themselves. doesnt anyone have annoying tendancies?
If i cant find a tissue in the dark...guess what i use...

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

Most of my friends don't know that I live in a secret hidden village, and that a great demon cat has been sealed within my navel. The only hints of it are the bits of its fur I find in there from time to time, but I pretend that it's just lint and no one is the wiser. mwahahahaha!!!

Personally I prefer giant squids to demon cats...but hey! secret hidden villages!?! alright!!

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

Kevorkian

The Worst

I hate 90% of people and have a low tolerance for lack of common sense. I like anything thats related to death, in music, manga, movies and everything else.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.