Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto .:Christmas Contest!:. - Minitokyo

Naruto .:Christmas Contest!:.

Group announcement by Naruto

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/nefer_sbedjieb/naruto-group/Xmas-Naruto.gif

It's again that time of the year! The time of the man dressed in red, the time of presents and the time to kiss the old aunts... It's Christmas.

Yeah! I know it is a little bit early, but I decided to make this soon so everybody could have the chance to make a Naruto's Xmas image.

The Rules are simple, you need to make a wallpaper, vector or Doujinshi of your favourite or favourites characters in a Christmas situation or something that could make us remember Christmas.

It's starts 14th of November and ends in the day before Christmas eve, 23th of December!

Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
(For any doubt, contact me)

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Cool blueheart i'll try me best to join in and make a really cool one thanks and merry christmas to you all hope you all have a good time

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

awesome! this will give me plenty of time to get something done, and it sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

ummm.,..
can i ask... my favs character as in naruto or any other anime ?

badkitty-real1

badkitty-real1

i'm Gaara's girl back off

Wow I always liked seeing sasuke and itachi together! Inside I still think Itachi loves ssuke thats why he spared him.

I'm Rebecca Pimentel, Gaaras girlfriend ,and The Next Kazekage

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Hmm, I might try something~..

merged: 11-24-2006 ~ 12:00am
Lol, though its difficult to find proper scans~..

Signature

Emiko8

Emiko8

Kiba-kun

Ill probaly try...

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.