Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greatest Anime Ending... - Minitokyo

Greatest Anime Ending...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

As so the title do says, what, in your opinion, the best anime ending ever? Please state your reasons for loving it so much.

I might post later because it's really hard for me to think right now...

Signature Image

er....gundam wing i believe, just really wonderful

or some other series, i forgot:P

nice to meet y'all :P

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, gundam wing XD the best ending was, cowboy bebop!! I never saw a ending like that and I thought it was such a great twist!! A real view in real life...

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien! might have to be my #1 pick... so sad yet warm and happy at the same time ;_;

Another favorite would be...Midori no hibi. I think they wrapped that one up real nice, considering the manga isn't over yet...

Chrno Cross...
Gungrave had a good one too...
oh and how could I forget both Kenshin oavs..lol

hmm I would have to say..the Love hina ending it was sad and happy. It was a fairly good way to end ^^

I think it was Gungrave for me and love hina, not the anime but the manga, it was very hilirous right to the end

chibi-rubi

rubi-chan

i think Fushigi Yuugi.. i luv the ending!!!

konnichiwa! watashi wa rubi-chan desu!

Signature

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

damn so much i would like to name...

my fav is FLCL's. not spectacular, but not crap. nothing left hanging like other animes and didnt give a "foreign french film" ending like another done by gainax. also considering that anime, fitting :D

slide...

evangelion tv series ending?

no, seriously, i think the best ending has to be rahxephon. didnt think it would end up that well

original lodoss war dvd's, not chronicles of the heroic knight.

spoiler, i suppose...

parn got to use the good and evil swords together to try to break the barrier to save deedlit

I haven't found the "best" ending yet but I really liked the conclusion to the Wolf's Rain ova...

Flame Of Recca < happy ending ^_^

Absolutely the end of the Utena TV. I cried ^^;. [Ok. So I cried for most of the last episode. So I'm over-emotional >_>;;.]

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Cowboy Bebop is the greatest and the saddest i've seen so far.

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

the ending of the Angel Sanctuary manga! it was so sad, and so awsome at the same time!

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

Omega13

Double Impact

Now there's a good question.....I think I'll have to go with Azumanga Daioh. It was just the most perfectly appropriate ending, and had the nice duality of feeling very final, yet opening up limitless possibilities for the future at the same time.
As far as emotional endings go, Full Moon wo Sagashite just blew me away.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, maybe Love Hina too

Err.. evangelion ending, the movie that is..

I will access your heart right away..

Dizzy-4u

Dizzy-4u

The Latin Cockroach

Nobody mentioned Chrno Crusade???? Man, thats' probably the most shocking ending I've ever seen. Absolutely amazing! I cried like a baby and yet, I felt happy. Strange stuff.......If you haven't seen this anime yet, what are you waiting for?

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

The only ones that I can think of at the moment are Tsukihime's ending and gunslinger girl's ending that was such and awesome sad/happy ending.

I'd say cowboy bebop too, it's a so sad end but...

i like the ending of gundam seed the 1st one is very nice and make u cry

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is my first choice. I didn't like the actual show all that much, but I loved the ending. Other endings I love: Kannon and Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is my first choice. I didn't like the actual show all that much, but I loved the ending. Other endings I love: Kannon and Full Moon wo Sagashite.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.