Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 trying to reverse... - Minitokyo

trying to reverse...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

hi to all. :)

well to start with,there's this guy who started sending me to school like,few mths back alrdy.lets call him Reuben. cuz there's this time where he liked me and somehow,knew the way i walked to sch. and starting sending me to sch from then on. and when we walked to school together,SOMEHOW,the whole school like knew?.
my seniors know.other peeps from other classes also know.its like,OMG! OX
since when did the whole sch like know?! pple even started asking me if we were STEAD. >_> i gave them a straight NO in their faces.~_~
even though it has been a few mths alrdy,pple still think me and reuben are stead. whats their problem?! argh! i feel so hopeless.no matter how many times i say,they still wont believe. :sweat:
how can i reverse this situation and tell everybody tat i dun like reuben?!
okay,i treat him like a fren.and sometimes i do things like lying on him.pulling him hand and walk.bullying him.
but is that what gave pple impression tat i like him?!

whats more,i got a boyfren alrdy.and he doesnt seem jealous tat i do this type of things to him. bcuz i like to do things like 'lying on guys,pulling ppl,bullying [not in a bad way!]'

sorry for the long post...but i hope u guys can gimme ur advice. >_<

Maybe changing your action towards guys will help cuz it really do give pple a impression that your relationship with that guy is more like a stead and not just only frens and not only pple in sch, this might also let reuben like you not as a fren but as a stead... There shud always be a limit towards guy that are just frens, some types of action are only meant for your bf like lying on him and pulling his hand, it does matters even if your bf does care... If you do not want pple to have the wrong impression then think abt what make them think so and change it! Hope my advise help...

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

but i totally rejected him straight...-___-" isnt tat good enuff for him?...

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

this is a real head scrather :\, i would have to say talk to your friend and ask him if he thinks you two are friends and ask him if anybody has walk up to him and ask if you two were going out and what his answer is. just keep telling people that you have a bf and it is not your friend. say yes i act like i am his gf but i am not, we are just really good friends.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.