Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UPDATES pushing contest date + headers and stuff - Minitokyo

UPDATES pushing contest date + headers and stuff

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

What is your status on the Grand Opening Contest?

Working on something/done
3 votes
Searching for ideas/thinking in process
5 votes
Don't know if I'll have time to enter
5 votes
Won't enter. you suck!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Good morning ! (It may not be morning but it sounds cooler imo XD )
Fellow group members, distinguished guests, as we gather tonight, our group is on the move, our economy is in recession and the civilized world faces unprecedented dangers. Yet the state of our union has never been stronger. We last met in an hour of shock and suffering. In four short months, our nation has comforted the victims, begun to rebuild, rallied a great coalition, captured, arrested, and rid the world of thousands of terrorists, destroyed Afghanistan's terrorist training camps, saved a people from starvation, and freed a country from brutal oppression. ....
Just kidding.

I'm here to keep you updated with the recent stuff our beloved group's been blabbering about, if ever you don't come and read the guestbook every day. So the first thing would be contest news. I'm going to push back the due date to december 20. That gives you exactly twenthy more days to produce something hot. I hope this will help all of the ones who wern't sure to make it in time, and convince everyone else to keep on working. There also have been editing in the contest rules and possible galleries for scan choice, be sure you've read the latest posts in the contest thread.

On another note, I hope you've noticed the small but growing changes on the group's page. If you have any idea to add something interactive please propose. I hope you'll also continue to share links to resources.
Right now I'm a little lazy but I'm supposed to install a rotating header thing for the top of the page. So when that is done, you'll be able to send me banners (or post them here) including the group title somewhere. HOW FUN IS THAT :D size is 600x200 I believe, you can always check the present header's resolution.

I'm also making this an announcement because I want this group to stay alive and kicking, with new projects and updates on a regular basis (just like this). So please stay tuned, keep posting in the guestbook, propose more things, and invite people to join in :]

Thank you for your time, and God Bless America.
or not.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Yay for new date. I will TRY to make something even half-done. =P
I really want a tablet and there's no way I'd be allowed one. T____T

BUT BUT BUT, I'll try... let's hope I can find something (actually I think I found something the other day...) *shuffles around to find it*

PS - God defend New Zealand <-- cheap - ripping our national anthem. xD

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.