Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greatest Anime Ending... - Minitokyo

Greatest Anime Ending...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

I think we all know the answer is Big O.....

Yeah Right.

I'll have to go with Rurouni Kenshin.

Those Who Take Life Never Had Live ~Self~

I would have to vote for Cowboy Bebop too ... it absolutely blown me away and the ending is realli original

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

matte

matte

Shoujo Ai Fan

I think Kannazuki No Miko has the greatest ending so far, almost made me cry....

Signature
Violence DOES solve everything...

I think that japs are not very good to write endind.. :d
i dislike sad ending, but I admit that Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and Chrono Crusade are very intersting.
For the happy ones, Chobits, Pretear, Nadia.
For the most shocking... the ending of.. "the end of evangelion"!

I liked the D.N.Angel a lot!

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Cowboy Bebop's ending, it is just too sad but at the same time it is a wonderful ending.

In my opinion, it`s the end of Full Moon wo Sagashite, and NGE

In my opinion, it`s the end of Full Moon wo Sagashite, and NGE

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Neon Genesis Evangelion, it made my head hurt, didn't make sense, but who doesnt like everyone on the planet being liquidated?

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Wolf's Rain was kinda sad, but I guess it was okay. Excel Saga had a weird ending, but it was really funny because the whole world got drowned in Ha-Chan's(Hyatt) blood. Cowboy Bebop was really sad.T_T

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

vandread the second stage have this very cool ending!, now and then, here and there have the saddest ending! there are some more but i forgot, :p

The ending for Hikaru no Go is quite good but kind of sad since Fujiwara Sai (one of the mian character) had disappeared... Shaman king also ended rather "strangely"...

Then the rest, I cant remember. ^__^

::: Visit my little anime-music-rotation and tenipuri webbie at [ http://7th-heaven.cjb.net/ ] :::

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

for me, definitely full moon wo sagashite ^^ and AIR, though less so

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Fullmetal Alchemist those last 3 episode were awesome and i m still waiting for the movie. Vandread ending i liked too , it was a nice and happy ending.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Elfen lied ending isn't bad too....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or Evangelion tied for my top endings :) By Evangelion, I mean End of Eva, of course. Not episodes 25-26 ;P

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.