Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach?

Kurosaki Ichigo
0 votes
Abarai Renji
0 votes
Kuchiki Byakuya
2 votes
Hitsugaya Toushiro
0 votes
Ichimaru Gin
0 votes
Ishida Uryuu
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Since the other thread is a bit old and it doesn't have a poll, I created a new one :) I hope that's ok ^_^'

I was trying to do a research on which Bleach charas are the most popular; too bad we can only put 6 option in the poll cause I was thinking on many other charas (and since Bleach has a lot :D) that aren't so popular but there's always somebody who likes them :)

So if your fav chara isn't in the poll, u don't need to vote!Just write the charas name in the comment :)

And please,I know there are a lot of cool charas, just name 2 fav charas max -_-' If possible, just one is enough ^_^'
Like that:
1 - Ichimaru Gin (my fav chara lol X-P)

That way is easier for me to collect the data :) Thanks a lot for the help ;)

(And a made another thread for the female chara; it's easier for me that way ^_^)

merged: 11-15-2006 ~ 07:16am
PLEADE CLOSE THIS THREAD......I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE -_- man, I hate when this happens! >_<

Because byakuya is cool....

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

That's fine, closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.