Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach?

Kurosaki Ichigo
79 votes
Abarai Renji
27 votes
Kuchiki Byakuya
86 votes
Hitsugaya Toushiro
98 votes
Ichimaru Gin
38 votes
Ishida Uryuu
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 181 total items

You forgot Zaraki Kenpachi, Zaraki is the best how could you forget him. Well anyways i choose Ichimaru, he is cool and funny.

I was the second vote for Ishida Uryuu....people must not agree too much
I chose him because he is intelligent but still strong. Yes, he's not as strong as Ichigo, but he still is a problem solver and gets things done with his mind before his hands. I know he lost his powers earlier in the series and we've seen him less than heroic a couple times, but he still is my favorite. :)

i vote for Kuchiki Byakuya coz he is so cool!lol!

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Hitsugaya is pretty cool since his Bankai's power scales with him, unlike many others.

Clarify: As Hitsugaya gets more powerful, his bankai reflects that since it's attached to his person, whereas a bankai such as Byakuya's or that fox captain(forgot his name)'s would not.

Signature

I voted for ichigo but chado is definitely one of my favorite characters because of his background story of how his grandfather taught him to use his fists... i love it! also, I'm all about nova in the Bounto arc, he's definitely one of my faves too

Credo Quia Imposible - Amor Vicnit Omnia

i so love Byakuya! i mean he's sooooooo cooooool...get what i mean?

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Ichimaru gin. I find his 24-7 smile reallly cool..

merged: 12-02-2006 ~ 11:20am
My fav is Kira Izuru but he's not on the list *sniff*

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Renji!

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Gotta be Renji. I just like his face. and the way he acts when he is angry :)

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Byakuya.... always :D. But I miss Ukitake in this poll ;).

Signature

Ichigo n Ishida

hitsugaya-kun wins hands down for me. :3

Out of those listed I'd say Ichigo. You kinda forgot Zaraki and (holy crap my brain just went dead and I can't remember his name) Ichigo calls him Sandle-hat...

I like pretty much everyone (hehehehe), but I had to vote for Kurosaki-kun, 'cause he's simply perfect! :)
His figure, his attitude, everything about him... I just love him!
But... as I said, it doesn't mean I dislike the others. It just means he's number 1 in my list!
Bye... :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Am I the only person who likes Urahara (aka "sandle-hat")? He greatly amuses me, but he's awesome at the same time. but I voted for Hitsugaya because he's pretty cool too :)

I like Byakuya now.It used to be Ishida.

longhairgirl

longhairgirl

叫んでやるぜ!!

Has to be Byakuya. Absolutely! He's just THE MAN! Hope we can see more of him in the manga (*please-please Kubo-sensei!)

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

Kuchiki Byakuya. altho his judgement was a little stupid, he IS a calm, elegant, centered, rational man

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

Hitsugaya! Hes just so cute!

Gin, i like how the guy never loses his cool, always smiling, makes me laugh at times... hasn't even relesed his bankai, so yea... he's just a total badass.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

i like mayuri the best, the 12th squad vice captain
so sad that we get to see so little of him
and i think he's also the best lookin character...without the mask of course....(if anyone can remember...)

Kuchiki Byakuya he has so much attitude, but he is my second choice ! ^_^'
My most favorite male in BLEACH is URAHARA Kisuke, I think he is an amazing character, sexy and a very mysterious man! X-P
Hope he wil appear more! I love him ! X-P

>_> URAHARA KISUKE FOR LIFE <_<

Hitsugaya is the coolest of all, no doubt!
Funky spiky hair, Cool powers (pun intended), the most interesting personality of all.
Just simply the coolest and best in the entire manga.
And he's short! xD

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

voted for Toushirou~ :D
lol well he's a captain and well he seems to have a good personality :D

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 181 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.