Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach?

Kurosaki Ichigo
79 votes
Abarai Renji
27 votes
Kuchiki Byakuya
86 votes
Hitsugaya Toushiro
98 votes
Ichimaru Gin
38 votes
Ishida Uryuu
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

Kuchiki Byakuya is really cool, and Kenpachi that is a maniatic.

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

i voted for byakuya. he's like a god... although, i like zaraki! sheer power, awesome.

What is this....where is Ken-chan....where is hat and sandals?!?!?!

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

my fav would be hitsugaya and byakuya.
but in this case. i would choose hitsugaya.

Signature

Ichigo and Urahara (i just love the way he manipulates everyone and yet he's still a 'good guy') and Ichigo... well Ichigo is cool

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I love Renjim Toushiro, and Uryuu the most. <3

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

zaraki kenpachi of course. he is so stroooong! and fearless. and he reached captain rank just with his own strength!
he's so cooool!

My top 2 favorite male characters from BLEACH:
1.Ichigo Kurosaki
2.Byakuya Kuchicki

Hitsugaya kicks @$$!

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I voted Byakuya...

But I also love Hitsuguya! XD And many, many more from Bleach!

Signature Image

I didnt vote beacause Urahara isnt there and hes my fav. How can you not have hat and clogs on the poll ?' ;)

Slothy7

MR

IT is a match between ichigo and Hitsugaya Toushiro ! though the all are very good

merged: 03-16-2007 ~ 10:35pm
i love ichigo he is awesome! he also is willing to do anything for his friends which is the best thing about him and because of his friends getting put n danger he is willing too go to any length to get stronger even if it includes risking his life!

my fav chara r renji den Hitsugaya! hes soo coolllllll

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

for meh its ukitake jyuushirou (going off the block *sweatdrop*)

and byakushii XD (aka byakuya) AAAAAA *squels* prettiness peoples 8d

(sry just alittle obsessed) (alittle?)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Oh my God! Hitsugaya is awesome! His relationship with Matsumodo is hilarius and he's so freak'n CUTE. Not to mention he has the most powerful awesomest bankai EVER!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Hitsugaya for me! He's cool and I love him! =D

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Well since Grimmjow's not in it... I'll vote for Uryuu (DORK,YO!) xP And My 2nd fave would be Zaera-Pollo (: PINK HAIR! >=3

i chose ichigo cuz he has a huge sword
uryuu was second cuz hes the only one with a bow

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

I love gin! he is so bastarda =)
Then there's Ichigo!
Ishida
Shinji ^^

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... I vote for uryuu... I dunno why... but he seems so...so... HOT..

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Kuchiki Byakuya hands down!

Along with Hitsugaya Toshirou, Ichimaru Gin, and Abarai Renji.

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

I voted for Ishida. Definitely Ishida. Since the beginning, (Okay, he didn't show up until after the beginning) he's been my fav. I also have this weird habit of liking characters that aren't the main character. Ishida's cool, though. I like his character, and the conflicts involved with it. I like everything about him, really.

Ulquiorra is awesome, though, and I love Gin, too. Ukitake's so sweet, though, so I like him.

Ishida's still gotta be my fav, though.

Ok..I actually want to vote for Ukitake for male and Rukia for female...but cos both were not an option then I chose Byakuya...I do like Hitsugaya and Ichigo and Renji..but Byakuya is coolest!

URGK! Don't make me choose! I love all of them soo much. XDD I don't have a preference!

Gin is absolutely adorable, and I ADORE evil characters. But not one-dimensional evil characters. Bad guys with some serious depth. And he TOTALLY has depth. Plus, I have a soft spot for white hair and red eyes. >33

Ishida is so cool! X3 He's also rather underappreciated in Bleach, which makes me sad. I love him!

Toushirou is soo cute. xD I love how he acts all serious despite looking like a kid, and his reactions to Matsumoto and Ukitake. It makes me snigger. Plus, again, I love white hair, and I really like dragons and ice powers. <3

Byakuya is awesome too! He's all stoic and impassive, yet he really does care under that mask. :3 I also love how he can be manly, yet at the same time use pink flower petals to shred his enemies to bits. Now THAT is badass.

Renji is GREAT! I love him! He used to be my favourite Bleach male at the beginning, but now I can't decide. XD You just HAD to make all the options some of my favourite, didn't you?

Oh, and to all the people talkin' bout Kenpachi... I love him, too! XD He's so insane, and so strong! You can't HELP but fear/adore him

Ahh man. I love Bleach. :3

(An easier question would be 'Who is your favourite FEMALE'. My favourite anime character ever is Rukia.. soo... :3;; )

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.