Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach?

Kurosaki Ichigo
79 votes
Abarai Renji
27 votes
Kuchiki Byakuya
86 votes
Hitsugaya Toushiro
98 votes
Ichimaru Gin
38 votes
Ishida Uryuu
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

byakuya!he's soo cool..soo strong..soo calm..soo rich(i think this one doesn't in..)..ehehehe..
he's high-pride-type..and i just love someone like him..kind a noble style person..soo awsome..

icigo renji byakuya hitsugaya uryu in that order

leonile

Silent Drifter

kuchiki BYAKUYA.....
his bankai is ultimo-COOL.....

Byakuya is great. I already liked him before even seeing the anime or reading the manga. I saw some scans and he was my favorite. He's really great.

my favourite character are kurosaki isshin..! coz he is the coolest shinigami among all..! ^^ he so strong enuf to kill all the hollow.. ^^

chad is the coolest guy in bleach for me. then probably ichigo, uryuu and then urahara

i love ishida uryuu>_<! ......and kuchiki byakuya is the second!
i also like hirako shinji too...cause i think he's funny^.^

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

I like Ichigo I meann he's the main chara it's hard to not like him.

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

I voted for Toushiro! I love him:D He's so hot! Plus I love his personality and his power. I do like Ulquiorra a heckuva alot too^^ They're both tied in my book. Also I like Hanataro alot too he's really cute and a sweetheart:) Plus I like his healing power. I wish people would stop hating on him:( Bleach frickin' rules!

no one bets my Hitsugaya!

Any stick-boy with glasses nerdy and dramatic enough to carry an extra mantle with him has my vote.

I have I thing for whit ahired green eyed guys.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Byakuya. But Ichigo is my favorite.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

aikoh

Sexy tennis boys pwn ninja.

I love dorks. And Keigo Asano and Mizuiro Kojima are the epitome of dork.

People have hope because they cannot see death standing behind them.

Ichimaru is one of my favorite char's

??

Urahara Kisuke is my favorite, too bad he gets little screen time.

doggey

~*Lizzie*~

Definately Hitsugaya =3! Then it would be Urahara (though he's not on the list -.-")

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Hitsugaya wins my heart XD

byakuya is really awesome! he's so decent. one time, when ichigo and renji's beside rukia(sleeping & healing).. lead up to a fight. byakuya suddenly appears and scares the two with his silent-killer type of face.. hahahaha!

Hitsugaya Toushiro

Ishida... No one's that cool

1. Hitsugaya Toushiro
2. Kuchiki Byakuya

Toushiro is just too cute! And, Byakuya is hawt~ xP

I like Isshin, Ichigo's inner Hollow and Ryuuken.

Since none are up there, I voted for Gin :D

i like Hitsugayu but i think if itchigo died i would care more than if he died.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 181 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.