Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Kuchiki Rukia
270 votes
Inoue Orihime
124 votes
Matsumoto Rangiku
60 votes
Soi Fong
64 votes
Yoruichi Shihouin
178 votes
Hinamori Momo
39 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Since the other thread is a bit old and it doesn't have a poll, I created a new one :) I hope that's ok ^_^'

I was trying to do a research on which Bleach charas are the most popular; too bad we can only put 6 option in the poll cause I was thinking on many other charas (and since Bleach has a lot :D) that aren't so popular but there's always somebody who likes them :)

So if your fav chara isn't in the poll, u don't need to vote!Just write the charas name in the comment :)
Any chara is okay, even if it's not that famous :)

And please,I know there are a lot of cool charas, just name 2 fav charas max -_-' If possible, just one is enough ^_^'
Like that:
1 - Inoue Orihime (my fav chara lol X-P)

That way is easier for me to collect the data :) Thanks a lot for the help ;)

(And a made another thread for the male chara; it's easier for me that way ^_^)

rukia! >:D
I dun really like inoue, her boobs are too big :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Orihime because she is really sweet, pretty and clumsy... i like her even if she seems dumb for her way to protect Kurosaki and to show her love for him !
i like rukia too because she is a real pain in the ass when she wants to ! her dark side...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Yoruichi Shihouin definitely, she kicks everyone's ass... ^____^

Inou is too thick and Rukia is too strict... Yoruichi is just right... lolz...

-repeat-

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I dont know... I really like Rukia, Inoue and Hinamori, and I cant decide between them >.<

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Soi Fong is one of my favorite Bleach characters, her Zanpaku is awesome, and we havent seen her bankai yet, she has a lot of potential.

Signature

dMp

dMp

^___________^

for the poll, i think i'll stick to Hinamori :D. i think she's pretty and loveable. it's good now that she isn't an Aizen lover anymore hehe. the one i would have voted for if she was in the poll would be Nanao-chan as Kyouraku calls her. RAWR! ^_^'

I know I just posted a wallpaper based on Yoruichi, but truth be told I prefer Arisawa Tatsuki and Soi Fong. What can I say, the fan art I based the wallpaper on was just too good to pass up. ;)

I really love Rukia, because she's so strong in spirit and can kick Ichigo's butt. :D

Im....rukia and inoue.....
both of them.....
but....rukia soo fun....

I love Rukia, Soi Fong and Nemu from the research department equally, I cant choose....

Rukia all the way... i like tough girls that can fight n protect themselves:p

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

rukia...she can fight, though that sometimes error (and her paint is so bad :) )

Signature

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

awwwwwww! i wan Yachiru! she's soooooooo cute. >_<

Nemu!

Signature

I really like Soi Fong so I voted for her because I think she is pretty interesting and I can't wait to find out more on her however I still love Hinamori to because she's naive and yet so annoying with all that Aizen junk but I think she's great sometimes. ^__^

Yoruichi Shihouin, she's so good!

Zaraki Kenpachi, that guy rulz. All the extreme power and freakness.

merged: 11-16-2006 ~ 05:25am
Oh sorry didn't realize it was favorite female character XD mine is Yoruichi.

orihime cause she got big ass boobies...wait i mean cause she seems like the sensitive type who will take care of you when you're down

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

I say Yoriuchi cause she can transform in to a cat and when she's not a cat she kicks ass and looks cool doing it xD

angelshroud

angelshroud

bloody moon

I LOVE rUKIA NEESA

my name is william and i like samurai and well you get the point

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Yoruichi Shihouin, My pick. She's just Strong and Smexii <3

I'm Back!!

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

Yoruichi atarimai daroo =)
I've got tons of art with her, as you can guess, I like her in the true form)
She's soooo hot)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

yoruichi is way to awesome :D

page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.