Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Kuchiki Rukia
270 votes
Inoue Orihime
124 votes
Matsumoto Rangiku
60 votes
Soi Fong
64 votes
Yoruichi Shihouin
178 votes
Hinamori Momo
39 votes

Only members can vote.

page 17 of 18 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next » 425 total items

oktaq

oktaq

Th_Q!D

i think orihime is my fav female char at bleach.she has a good looking and kinda weird charactheristic>>>>>>XD

Yoruichi Shihouin but if only senna was actually a part of the series i would choose senna, too bad she is only a movie character :(

lean angel, believe you can fly

Yoruichi. Easy.

For me it's Rangiku^^ she's awesome!

It's Yoruichi Shihouin... Her cat's form was cute ; P

Rukia))))))))))))))))))

My Favorite is Inoue

i vote for rukia! :)

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally Matsumoto. i'm in love with her slack-off relax personality XD though she definitely is dependable :P and there's one more i love... Yaaaaachiru-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! XD gosh, that kid is soooooo cute! and she's even tamed Byakuya, haha, so fun! XD ah, could be Nel too, but i don't like her as much ever since she "changed" :)

Yoruichi Shihouin she soo hot :) EP41 min.7

Kuchiki Rukia !

I really like Yoruichi!Strong, beatiful and funny too!

I can't decide between rukia and yoruichi...!

I like Orihime the most !
hope she will become more powerful though

Soi Fong ...strong and pretty

Dhita

Dhita

dhita_skywalker

Rukia is the best and I really hate Orihime, I mean how did she able to move with that kind of boobs.

rukia ofc XD

I like Soi Fong the best!
she's so cute^^

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Love Yoruichi but also love Matsumoto Rangiku. its adorable what she does with her captain

Signature

I think Momo Hinamori's the best!
Although, I also like Rangiku

my favourite female character in bleach is orihime.i love her cheerful side and her long orange hair =D

I like Orihime

she s cute ^^

MATSUMOTO .. coz shes HUGE! ^^

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Rukia because she is strong and independent. My second choice would have been Orhime since she is nice, sweet and lovable. The thing is Rukia has a edge she is independent. Orhime can be strong, but that whole Hueco Mundo thing proved otherwise. I mean even when Rukia was locked up she didn't show as much weakness as Orhime. Orhime actually sobbed day by day. Rukia only got worried whenIchigo came to save her. Then the way she was able to stand up to Renji when she was getting thrown into jail. There is a big gap between Rukia and Orhime.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

page 17 of 18 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next » 425 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.