Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Kuchiki Rukia
270 votes
Inoue Orihime
124 votes
Matsumoto Rangiku
60 votes
Soi Fong
64 votes
Yoruichi Shihouin
178 votes
Hinamori Momo
39 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

Yoruichi Shihouin by far the best <3

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

i love matsumoto, she's the spice in the sugar, she drinks, she has fun... and also loyal to her captain.

sash

sash

Just Another Cynical Person

definetly Kuchiki Rukia ... i like her a lot XD

Matsumoto is my favorite by far. shes funny, ditsy, strong when she needs to be, very loyal to her captain, and best of all busty which I love :D

I love Soi Fon. Her close combat skills are just so good and her Zanpakto is awesome. I also wanna see her Bankai really bad.

Yoruichi, hands down. -drools-

I'd have to say Soi Fong, as her attutude's kool to me. And another big plus is that I like Hand-to-Hand combat.
Although, Yoruichi comes a close 2nd. Also hand-to-hand and has more sex appeal than Soi Fong. And then there's the time she joined Ichigo for a bath... How far down did his jaw drop? XD

go matsumoto

My favorite character is Rukia.

All the time she is not in a episode there is a miss!

Rukia FTW! To be honest, she's my favorite char in all the manga/anime universe XD

Go Yoruichi...definitely by far and above 1 of the best female chars. in bleach that i've seen so far with all her Sexy-Ninja appeal....she's totally hot and just all around a great char...not to mention she's got captain level strength and had her funny moments with ichigo, like when bathing with ichigo in the cave, hahahaha...also..Dam u Urahara, lucky man... who knows How u two trained in that freakin cave (no wonder he got his bankai in only 3 days...)

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

yue_hikaru

Silver Magi

Yoruichi one hell sexy ninja.

Life Is Short n' they say it's precious
So live your life the way U like it

inoue, dunno y i just hate rukia ;<

Rukia, Yoriuchi, and Soi Fon (although I like the others too)

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yoruichi Shihouin! She's so cool! XD

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Shihouin Yoruichi.
'Cos she rocks~~!

Movin'...

Rukia for sure; she's a big part of why I got hooked on this series in the first place. I love that forceful, no-nonsense attitude of hers, and her devotion to her work.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

My fav isn't on the list...Ururu Tsumugiya. ...oh well.

Guess I'll have to settle for Orihime, not for her physical traits, but she started off as so bubble-headed carefree, it got me hooked.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

antonyo

antonyo

Marko

Matsumoto and Hinamori are beatiful and very cute.

La venganza conduce directamente al Infierno

EU VOTO na RUKIA-CHAN ela eh muuiiiittttoooo!Bonita e Fofinha!

Rukia Has to be it i guess Although Yoruichi Shihouin is one kick butt woman

I say matsumoto's....jejejeje

Rukia is definitely my fave character just because she's strong but encompasses the girlish side. Good balace between protecting one self but knowing when to be the damsel in distress. I really hope she becomes more powerful and reveals her bankai! that would be freakin awesome!

"I'm looking outside inside."

BALL

BALL

BALL

My name is Trivonika Demary userame is BALL my favorite character is Rukia the most to but also Ichigo. I really like her personality at first she is mysterese but she start's to open up to a Ichigo more a lot that's why I like her a lot:)

page 3 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.