Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Kuchiki Rukia
270 votes
Inoue Orihime
124 votes
Matsumoto Rangiku
60 votes
Soi Fong
64 votes
Yoruichi Shihouin
178 votes
Hinamori Momo
39 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Well from your list it would be Orihime but I really like Tatuski (sp?).

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I'd say that Youichi is probably my fav character, a shexy ninja, what more can i ask for? I also like Soi Fong and Inoue as well but you can only vote for one ;p

Matsumoto Rangiku hehehehe^^ she's a fav.! defently^^

yoruichi! she can kicks 50+ asses in 2 seconds :D woot! goddess of speed forever!

Yachiru is the best one, the other are cool, but not at Yachiru's level

Soi Fong because she's..... crap, Soi-san is looooove! D8

enami666

Child of the darkness

yoruiuchi is the loveliest female chara from bleach:her eyes,her skin,her hair.just wow

Here in the darkness I know myself!I always find my place among the ashes

Rukia because she can cheer Ichigo up

def. yachiru! She's so cute and random...and i just love all of the nick names she uses :P

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i love RUkia because she is so unique. i think that Kubo has created every character to be special in their own ways. Rukia is just the best because i love how dominant she can be. She is down-to-earth and is just a very real person. She takes full responsiblity of everything! Although she's always too hard on herself, i think that's why she's so outstanding to me.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

yoruichi. mysterious, strong, cool and sexy.

inoue is just so cute!

Rangiku-san, Hinamori and Yoruichi are all my favs! They're so cool!

Kohakushadow

Kohakushadow

Beautiful Vulgarity

It would probably have to be Rukia.

leonile

Silent Drifter

i love RUKI.....
hehehehehehe......

I love SOi Fong. I like her the best because i find her really cool and awesome and i like her fighting style. Plus she is kinda like Yoruichi!

rukia!i think she's very cute with her drawing..especially her rabbit and bear drawing...
and i think she's strong..nice couple with ichigo~

Inoue, she is a fun character.

I gotta go with Yourichi-san
Aside from being THE sexiest woman on the whole show, she's also the strongest...she combines the skills of shinigami and ninja in a cool way, her mind is sharper than a zanpaktou, cool abilities...
She's drop-dead georgous and can handler herself....winning combination to me

RUKIA
yoruichi
tatsuki
ururu (pplz, give her some love!)

RUKIA RUKIA RUKIA all the way, she can be witty, smart and kick some guy but whenever she wants, but she is also considerate and cares a lot about her friends.
I do like Inoue also, shes sweet, and i feel sorry for her coz her and ichi will never be...because he belongs to Rukia <3 hehe

Orihime it would have to be, but im not that big a fan of any of the other girls, so she just stands on par with the other guy characters i like but who arent favorites.

Soi Fong for life.
Although I like Tatsuki and Isane more ;[

I like Orihime! XD I lke Rukia too ( when she's drawing is so damm cute!)

page 5 of 18 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.