Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav female chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Kuchiki Rukia
270 votes
Inoue Orihime
124 votes
Matsumoto Rangiku
60 votes
Soi Fong
64 votes
Yoruichi Shihouin
178 votes
Hinamori Momo
39 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Yoruichi is so cool! But too bad Halibel isn't in this poll..

I like Rukia, but I love Oirhime because she's hot. Rukia kicks butt.

I'd say Rukia, because she's hawt and powerful at the same time. Also, she doesn't have boobs the size of texas like half of the other characters -__-

Yoruichi Shihouin, she is just way too hip and quite the talented gal when it comes to remaining quiet about the true extent of your powers.

LONG CONVERSATIONS
BESIDE BLOOMING LILIES
JOYS OF LIFE ON THE ROAD
-basho-

nemu is the best

Signature

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

i like them all, but if forced to choose a favourite..ummm...i would say Orihime, mmm yeah...>.>

it's unfortunate though, some of my other favourites [Nel & Halibel], aren't listed in the poll...

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

Inoue Orihime coz her innocence / ignorance is funny.

Yoruichi rocks!
Not only does she have a hot bod, but she can turn into a cat! How many girls in this series can do that?

Just recently I've switched from Rukia to Soi Fong dunno why, but I like Soi Fong better now :)

doggey

~*Lizzie*~

to be honest i like all of them! eheh

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

(after a few moment thought...) It has to be Yoruichi!
Why? Cause she's awesome!

Till now it was Matsumoto,Inoue and Yachiru, but now its definitively and only Nell-arrancar(I dont want say more for those who havent read manga). She is so cute and awesome. Simply she is perfect.

I'd go with Yoruich, for both the coolness and hotness factors.

However, Yachiru and Matsumoto get so many great scenes, I have to at least give them honorable mentions.

i like rangiku^^ she's so funny^^

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Rukia,Rangiku and Soi Fong.That'll be my choices.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I really don't take interest in the female characters in Bleach... so if there is.. It would be Kuchiki Rukia.. or it could also be Nel.. Nel's so cute in that child-like form!

rukia all the way~~ she's smart,kind,and knows how to kick butt~~!XD

YORUICHI! YORUICHI! ALL DA WAY! *though i vote 4 rukia xp*

I really like Matsumoto's complexity. She's outwardly lazy, but she genuinely cares about her captain and they enjoy such a deep and understanding relationship that is pretty rare in the Gotei 13. She drew her sword on Gin in order to protect Hinamori, because she knew how much the girl meant to Hitsugaya. She mourns the loss of Gin but is able to accept what has happened, unlike Hinamori.

I like Rukia because she's a tough woman on the outside but still battles her caring nature, not wanting to seem weak. Rukia's life is full of hard knocks, and Orihime's isn't much better. I like Orihime because she's such a warm and sensitive spirit. Rukia encourages Orihime and makes it clear the redhead is a dear friend, and Orihime really cares about Rukia despite viewing her as something of a rival for Ichigo's affection.

I like Unohana because she's very nice but rather scary when she wants to be. And her battle stats are higher than almost any other captain in the Gotei 13. Her specialty is listed as kendo (sword fighting) and she's a healer...that's pretty badass.

Yoruichi and Soi Fong are my 2 faves cause they both kick ass, but i voted for Soi Fong cause her Zampaktou is awsome. but Yoruichi is so HOT!

mine is rukia sama and Yoruichi sama
they are jus so cool
they fight well too !

1. Yoruichi Shihouin
2. The girl who works for Nemu

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

my 2 fav characters are number 1 n number 2. YEH!

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

Hinamori Momo! She's so sweet and adorable! <3

I think the poll is missing a few other female characters though, like Kurotsuchi Nemu, Kusajishi Yachiru, and Shiba Kukaku.

page 6 of 18 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 Next » 425 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.