Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime would you fit in as a character? - Minitokyo

Which anime would you fit in as a character?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i think maya from ragnarok.. i guess..

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I wish I was anyone from Naruto, because then I could become a ninja!~ =]

Hi

Sansana

Sansana

a green tea lover

Let's see, that should be quite strange, emo anime, maybe Lain....? Nah, Shingetsututuan Tsukihime? Hym... I'd don't really think there's a room for me. So I'd say - Mai HiME, personality disorders, illicit feelings, and a happy ending, that'd be it ^_^'

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

Beardman

Beardman

It's banjo time.

Harima Kenji from School Rumble. The first time I read it, I went "Whoa! They made an anime character of me!" Also Watanabe from Excel Saga.

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

Well, I would WANT to be Riza Hawkeye from FMA, just because she kicks ass and I love her, but I'm not really the soldier type. In reality I'm prolly more of a Hanajima from Furuba, cause I'm that weird, awkward chick in the back of the class who never says anything.

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Well I want to be Mokona from Tsubasa because of the most obvious reasons:
-magic powas
-cute
-mystical creature
The only similarity is that we both love white <33

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

miken sakura from alice academy..................
cos I'm clumsy like her..............

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Takato or Henry from Digimon Tamers, similar in terms of personality.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I think I would maybe best match up as someone from KOS-MOS from Xenosaga or Tear from Tales of the Abyss. Sort of the serious, deep voiced girl with long hair heh heh....

Signature Image

Suigintou from Rosen Maiden.

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

I think I'd fit in well in any sword-involving anime, or in any shonen-ai hint, since i'm always joking about guys being pretty! LOL! I'd also fit in well as... Toya from CCS, always bothering my sis!

merged: 02-07-2007 ~ 01:12am
Oh, speaking of sword-involving anime, I'd fit in well as Kitamura Suzu! Always following master and doing as he says! yay!

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

i've been told kyouya from ouran

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Kazuki Shikmori from Maburaho kinda fit me.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I don't know about a specific character, but I'd be all over being in CardCaptor Sakura XD I want a pink magic stick!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

I'm such a weird person. My mood is just going uuup and doown, I'm friendly yet so frail. x___x I'm depressed VERY often but when I'm happy I'm REALLY happy. You could say that I'm a pretty extreme person when it comes to knowing my personality and all that. I don't know, can anyone think out a character for me? XD

LacusClyne from GundamSeed/Destiny ^_^

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Eternal life in the darkness of the night... Alucard - Sama from Hellsing
OR
Life full of action and world-saving, that means some pilot of giant robot/biorobot, Evangelion for example.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

With my personality, probably any comic relief character, Hahaha. But I think I would fit in with any character that is funny, but incredibly powerful. Don't know a whole lot like that, but maybe an example of Goku and Broly from DBZ came together. . .
Ya, something like that.

If we're saying which Anime character we think we are most like then I'd have to say Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. If we're saying which anime we'd fit in best with I'd have to say... Well.... how bout which anime we would WANT to be in. Bleach most definately,

*Spoiler*

as one of the humans that get their powers from being around Ichigo (I know that happens really early in the show but its still a spoiler...)

*End spoiler*

That would just be sweet.

realisticly....
maybe just some anonymous guy in the background -_-

i don't think i have the luck *good/bad :D * to get involved in any of the stories in anime lol

most of my pals say that i'd fit in well as cagalli of gSeed or kuchiki Rukia of bleach...aheheh..

SHinji Ikari of Evangelion....except being a whiny geek...^^

Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Or Takuto from Full Moon.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I don't know, I'd be a character from AIR I think. Not sure who exaactly.

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.