Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime would you fit in as a character? - Minitokyo

Which anime would you fit in as a character?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Hrm lets see here... well i would have to say that with a little training on the Abh language I could be Jinto Lin form Crest of the Stars.

dragon ballz or ranma 1/2

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

sano from rurouni kenshin =)

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

I don't think i could ever fit to be an exact character from any anime..but i know of a few i'd 'like' to be like ;p GTO ownz hardcore!

i can see me as chad from bleach just without the tan

Bejita / Vegetta of Dragon Ball

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

Maybe I would fit in Chii in Chobits..
It is just a thought..hehehe

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

sunako in my fair lady XD

Signature
I'm back! :D

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

HMM... SOMEONE WEIRD, LOVES CAT'S, SAYS "DOT DOT DOT" AND "NYA", SOMEONE HYPER THAT DRAWS AND IS OBSSESED WITH ANIME AND MANGA, SOMEONE WHO CUSES IN JAPANESE (SCINCE IM AMERICAN, THAT QUALIFIES AS WEIRD) AND WHO WILL WHACK YOU IF YOU SAY EVIL (EVIL IS MY WORD!) ..............................................is there an anime character like that...?

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

I could fit in The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya bcoz I'm extraordinary . XD

i would be kon in bleach :P

hee-hee. i could be someone who's the opposit of ROMIO *heart* (except i still love anime and manga)

THeSE<HaiN$PulLMEfURtHerBAcK...WHiLeUPuLlMein~

Someone bookish, shy, but also impatient. Possibly sometimes angsty, also someone often seen as distant. So basically, a character that's contradictive... ?

I've been doing anime rating community entries of Livejournal lately, and I think the closest I've come to my own personality is Ritsuko from Evangelion. Um, minus the psychological screw-ups, I'm hoping.

People say I look a lot like Naru from Love Hina, but my personality matches more like Eiri Yuki of Gravitation, even though he's a guy XD and i can get like Asato Tsuzuki and Shuichi Shindou in a big group of ppl when there's a lot to do

....wow i don't think all that was necessary XD

ellymate

loveless angel

Rin from Inuyasha :)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Alot of people say I can fit in Edward Elric's place. With the exception of being female, they say I reaaaaaallly am so much like Ed that it's becoming a bit freaky... Same height, same attittude, same taste... O____O;;

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

me? haruhi from ouran
^___^

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I think I would fit into the Harlock Universe quite well. I like the freedom to do what i want.
I also think I would fit into the Love Hina universe since everything is crazy and there are quite a few hot babes.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

anything that would be fighting, like shaman king, naruto, bleach
if i are in there, i hope that i can defeat everybody >=(

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Mai Kawasumi from Kanon

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

In the world of Zero no Tsukaima, taking the place of Saito.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

I would say i would fit in any anime, Like Vegeta from DBZ, Kakashi from Naruto etc XD

rock lee form naruto we both do martial arts, we both train with weights on and my weapon that i use is nunchucks too

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'll add the Black Lagoon anime as well. I like those guys. they are nuts just like me.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.