Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most expensive or sentimental thing you broke - Minitokyo

Most expensive or sentimental thing you broke

page 1 of 1 3 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

I think there's always a time where you accidentally or purposefully (hope not!) broke something extremely expensive or sentimental. I just wanna know what you broke and how because I'm just curious about stuff like that......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, when I was seven, I broke a $5,000 ancient chinesse vase. I wanted to see how many pieces would it brake into. :nya:

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

One time I was walking on the bed blindfolded *at my grandparents house, and this was a game* I fell off onto the table next to the bed, and the lamp fell off *it had flowers connected to it* and all the flowers broke off.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.