Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should women be allwed to bodybuild? - Minitokyo

Should women be allwed to bodybuild?

Should women bodybuild?

Yes
11 votes
No
2 votes
Yes.. but i wouldnt take her as my gf
11 votes
No... woman are suppose to be gentle looking
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

I dont know about you guys or gals... but its kinda off seeing a girl with those well toned muscles... dark skin... well its just against the perception of girls who are suppose to naturally look innocent and docile.. which i think lots of guys would agree..

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

NO PROBLEM! XD come'on asinine! get out of the stereotypes! i'll even employ her as my bodyguard, making other guys think "wooooo~what a hot tough-cookie babe you have!"

ha, but in my own PERSONAL taste, as friends it's alright. but a no, no as wife. unless she's really in love with me (of course, in order to win my heart, she'll turn gentle) then i've to give in. ^_^'
sorry, too. i'm stuck under the gentle stereotypes, but i'm not a discriminator, i'm a Discrimination-Terminator :nya:

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Well it's not like we can decide on these kind of things. If they want to bodybuild then let them... if that makes them happy. Just try go to bodybuilding yourselfs so that in case of fights you won't get wooped :)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

IF they want to do so, let them. Although if they go really far with it, then it just looks creepy, same goes with guys too. Well toned and defined is good :D

Signature Image

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I have nothing against it.. Besides, it's one way of keeping fit.. As long as it's not too overwhelming.. it's ok.. :)

sure let em do whatever they want. personally i think it's gross (bodybuilding in general even for guys) but whatever floats their boat!

The idea of women bodybuilding is kind of disgusting. However it is their choice and their body

SP1R1T

rogue

girls that are strong ok but there is a fine line betwwen strong and overwhwlmingly muscular and a stand firm that girls with bigger muscles then me arnt too appealling to my eye

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Quote by thatoneguy1The idea of women bodybuilding is kind of disgusting. However it is their choice and their body

Quote by SP1R1Tgirls that are strong ok but there is a fine line betwwen strong and overwhwlmingly muscular and a stand firm that girls with bigger muscles then me arnt too appealling to my eye

Agreed. Just that when you start body building, there are some things you have to take into consideration. Appearance is one of them. As said, it's their choice.

Is the question "Should women be allowed to bodybuild" or is it "Would you rather that women bodybuild, or not?"

Since, to the first question, I'd answer with a resounding "yes". You know, the whole right to self-ownership, doing what you want with your body (which you happen to own), and all that jazz.

As for the second question, I wouldn't want a heavy-weight championship kind of body builder. Actually, no, I don't want a woman with a six pack, since I don't find a six pack particularly attractive.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Yeah, like Mystfyre said. I just think that you should let any gal do whatever she wants. Not all girls are "innocent and cute-looking". I don't know if guys prefer that or not.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

are we supposed to ban them from body building? They can do what they want.

Hi

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

women should beable to do what ever they want just like us guys..if we say they cant do it it gets back into dicrimination..i mean comeone..some guys actually find girls to be very attractive who weight lift and just cuz they weightlift doesnt mean they have huge ass muscles..it just means they want to stay looking great

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

no... women should be feminine IMO... but some guyz love that muscular stuff... ;P

more power to em... XD XD XD

-repeat-

Sorry but I think that women should be able to do anything that a guy does. Although personally I think that it is gross. The more a woman body builds the more she starts looking like a man. The testosterone in her body goes into hyper drive so that she can add muscles. They are known to start growing facial hair and all other kinds of manly side effects.
But more power to them if that is what they love to do!

I don't see why not.
Still, there's only so far I would like to see muscles on a woman.

Actually, I don't really like men bodybuilders either. I like toned muscles, but not huge ones.

But it's their choice to bodybuilding.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

If she wants to body-build than its her choice. Besides, it'll keep her healthy for a long time unlike most people who hate to excercise (me included).

Yes. It is everyone's right, regardless of sex.

why not? it is not against the law for women to bodybuild anyway right? although i find that it look kinda unnatural as they would look like that they had a man's body, well i also find that male bodybuilder's bodies look unnatural..

yes they have a right, but they should know that it looks really weird and usually repels the opposite sex

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

You can't simply tell those women to NOT body-build ^_^'
They have their rights, ne?

Anyways, if you are asking for an opinion I would say
I do not find it, appealing :x
The women look o_0 weird
*lol*
So, if it makes them happy why should I stop them, they're simply doing it because they
obviosly like it, and they aren't hurting no one, so I don't care X-P

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

It is okay as long as they don't look wierd with the big muscles on their arms.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

To put it shortly: Women should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want. (Within the normal boundaries, of course. I.E. No criminal acts and the likes.)

I don't even know why this needs to be discussed.

plumeris

Scanner

plumeris

Quote by NorthyTo put it shortly: Women should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want. (Within the normal boundaries, of course. I.E. No criminal acts and the likes.)

I agree but I prefer women to be soft, pretty, and innocent looking =]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.