Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fuuma Wish [X] - Minitokyo

Fuuma Wish [X]

Tagged under X

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

we all know Fuuma behave like a Gold Fish, fulfilling other's wishes. exteremly odd wishes like Subaru's (he is sick, wonting to lost eye T_T ).

but Fuuma has a Wish too, and He said to Kamiu that only Kamiu can fulfille it (now my imagination went highway, all this yaoi ideas :nya: ...).

what Fuuma Wish can be?! any ideas?

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

i think he has a gent wish ^^
something like
if you love someone you could do anything even things that hurt you beloved someone so he probalbly wish for a "world" where no one would be able to hurt his beloved one...
and only kamui can fullfil this desire cause
if he understand this they would stop fighting and not hurting eachother because of things they didn't choose.
kinda confuseing no?
well
ahh
yeah i think is something like that XD

Signature

so confusing...

Fuuma's wish is the opposite of Kamui; he said as much, "My wish is that Kamui's won't come to happen"
As for Kamui's wish...I think it's along the lines of not really wanting Fuuma back, cause there's no "back Fuuma", Fuuma's always been one and the same

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Wow um this shouldn't have been bumped after so long especially with such a spammish post.
So, if anyone wants to discuss this topic further then please create a new thread on it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.