Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Advise Please? - Minitokyo

Advise Please?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Alright well,i have completely fallen in love with this boy in my school in my class.I daydream about him in and out of school.He is a patrol,like me,is smart,athletic,mature,handsome,and then in my mind,is all that and then some.A bag of chips and dip in all kinds of different flavors too.His name is Nicholas.In science class were in the some group too.I'm just wondering what i should do,i plan on giving him a little Christmas gift and then at the end of the year after the FCAT were having our 5th grade dance and maybe i should do something then and maybe ask him to dance but I'm just sooo worried of what to do,so whats your advise?

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I would just say that you should go ahead and go with your feelings. Think of it this way. If he went away before you said any thing to him could you live easily with that? I think that's just as bad (or worse) than being rejected. From what I can tell it's a lot faster to get over rejection than the regret of not asking. I can't do much else to help you. Just keep smiling for him at least. If you really like him enough then you'll go for him before you find out he's taken. Being shy can be a hindrance, but remember that you can weigh the advantages and disadvantages of the choices you make. Do what suits you best.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol. A somewhat similar thing happened to me. Different situation, but I had to make a decision :P I got to the point I was too stressed and I went ahead and told the guy what I thought. And everything's happy :D
I think you should be honest and tell him how you feel. Or at least do something and be proud that you've done something at least/ tried. But do kind of keep in mind that there is a possibility things might turn out your way- and then after that, at least you know what the worst case is, and the best case just gets better and better :D Kudos !

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Ah, young love... XD I think that what you posted above (giving him a small Christmas present and asking him to dance) sounds like a great idea! And if he says no (for whatever reason), don't get discouraged... you've still got many years ahead of you! ;) Good luck!

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Yeah! You're plan does sound good. That's from my point of view, seeing that I haven't ever really made a move on a guy. But go for it!

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Why not go for it :) You seem to have planned everything pretty well

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

Wow....that really is young love :). Well, I think that you should just go up to that guy right now and tell him how u feel! why wait til the dance? If u truly like him, i think u should confront him now X-P .Just a suggestion!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/shojostatic/host.jpg
SRGG-Saiyuki~ Host-Club~ ShoujoAnimeLovers~BoA-Fans~MONEY

~LoVeYlOvEy~

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Haha, that's so cute. Well, I have advise: take it slow~ I think the gift idea is very cute and touching ^^ Just don't go up and say, I LIKE YOU like that... take it slow and get to know each other more. You don't wanna get hurt in the end now do you? Get aquainted and go from there. :)

Quote by nasastarHaha, that's so cute. Well, I have advise: take it slow~ I think the gift idea is very cute and touching ^^ Just don't go up and say, I LIKE YOU like that... take it slow and get to know each other more. You don't wanna get hurt in the end now do you? Get aquainted and go from there. :)

I really like that idea THANKS! :nya:

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

You spelled advice wrong. If you have to ask for reaffirmation then it probably isn't worth it as you probably already have an idea in your mind on the ending result. Don't assume.

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Be honest and be prepared for whichever way his response goes. Thats pretty much all the good advice anyone can give. Anything else would require in depth knowledge of your and his psyche.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by Finalzero0000I would just say that you should go ahead and go with your feelings. Think of it this way. If he went away before you said any thing to him could you live easily with that? I think that's just as bad (or worse) than being rejected. From what I can tell it's a lot faster to get over rejection than the regret of not asking. I can't do much else to help you. Just keep smiling for him at least. If you really like him enough then you'll go for him before you find out he's taken. Being shy can be a hindrance, but remember that you can weigh the advantages and disadvantages of the choices you make. Do what suits you best.

Yeah, you better do it and do it fast, becaus most times he could look single but he's realy taken.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.