Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ~NEW LAYOUT~and the new Christmas Project - Minitokyo

~NEW LAYOUT~and the new Christmas Project

Group announcement by The-Princess-Of-Orb

page 1 of 1 8 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all wonderful members of the princess of orb..i just wanted to tell everyone that the group has a new and improved new layout with new background...new banners..and some more changed i hope everyone likes it..

I worked really hard on it please tell me what ya think..*smiles*.

so please everyone take a new look..

NEW LAYOUT

The Princess Of Orb

Special thanks to Kan-chan for the welcome banner and Starrlitangel for the Thank you banner..and thanks to starr for helping by criqting the group for me..hehe..and SakuraShirayuki and LilLaoRyo704 for criqting on my banners and my sister PinkPrincessLacus for helping me while i was stressed doing this..*HUGS*.

and also i wanted to also present a new idea brought to you by Rubenz and I.. we were thinking whats a good way to celebrate cagalli during christmas and then it hit us..lets have a Cagalli Christmas Project..so were presenting to you the

Cagalli Christmas Project

this includes

A Fanfiction Contest - Rules the Fanfiction must be over 500 words and we would really love more than that to...but the theme must be Christmas and MUST have cagalli in it...and MUST already have a link that its uploaded to.

A Christmas Banner - Rules it must have Cagalli in it and MUST have a theme of Christmas...sizes it must be wight 610 ..the height it up to you but no smaller than 500.

The Contest Starts now and Ends December 20

Please Post ALL entires in the groups guestbook

The winners will get there entries posted on the group with a special card.

Also for fun there will be the most creative award to any of the fanfictions and christmas banner that will be judged by myself thingperson and rubenz and kan-chan.

Any questions please contact me thingperson either by PM or by my guestbook

Well i hope everyone has a wonderful day and have fun..*hugs*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, Cagalli..aka..thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Kan-chan

Kan-chan

~Love Love Lelouch~

yey a contest hehe hmmm will try to think about something i hope XD

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Great job on the new layout and banners Liz! ^^ They're all very beautiful and yellowish ! XD Ah, might not be able to take part in the fanfiction contest, but for the banner contest, I can! ^_^ i'll see what I can do!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

love all tha layout, banners, welcome signs and everyrthing..! yay..! fanfiction and banner contest..! hmm...i'll have to see if i have got time, i'll keep you posted though...! ^.^

Signature Image

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

New layout niceee ^^
Hm..
I wanna partcipate.
Need to start cracking ideas.
GO CAGALLI!
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

new layout its really nice :d and yay for te contest :d

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

out of curosity can we add in our own characters and assume nicol is alive and well?

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Quote: sizes it must be wight 638 ..the height it up to you but no smaller than 500.

^ i may be extremely stupid or something but is this in pixels? cause its awufully big dimensions for a banner...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.