Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Playstation 3 Insanity - Minitokyo

Playstation 3 Insanity

were you able to get one?

Yes
4 votes
Hell no
14 votes
i'll sell my soul for one
1 votes
WTF
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

http://cgi.ebay.com/60GB-Sony-PlayStation-3-New-in-Hand-Call-me-PS3_W0QQitemZ250051049397QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out the buy it now price for this one. ~_~

I also heard that some people that were able to ge ttheir hands on one will be selling thme on e-bay as 25,000 to 50.000 dollars. Wii i'm coming for ya. and this may be a mood point now but i think sony has loss alot of fanbase. that my opinion.

Not geting one. :p I saw one on ebay that sold for 1 million. Not kidding.
And it's insanity on the news too. Riots everywhere. I'm scared tomorrow when I get my Wii...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

smash a PS3. people online buy a PS3 then smash it in front of every ones whos waiting for it. hahaha. thats so awesome. yeah if you're tired of sony's BS too you might want to read this article:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit
the Wii will suck too. as did the Xbox 360. these damn companies should get their shit together before they release consoles with more bugs than an entomologist and prices that the average person can afford. by the time the ps3 goes down to where people can afford it, another crappy system will be out and will cause more insanity.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

nya..that's just temporary surprises. the price will eventually drop soon, very soon. that's why i'm not part of the insane queue-up lines

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

And these prices don't have a relation with the ps3, it's just some dishonest people who abuse sites like ebay.

Ah, and btw, since i live in Europe, i just have to wait lol

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Since most stores have around 3 ps3's for the 50 people camping outside, no wonder there's riots.
I hope I don't get trampled tomorrow... hopefully it'd have died down by then...

hopefully there's enough wiis...
*worry worry worry*

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

*lol* no but
I've already heard some crazy things that happened last 17th XD

One I heard: The guy had it reserver goes to pick it up, gets shot twice for it >_<
And other: The Store got "rob" and the PS3 were lost...
among other stories X-P

My brother will buy it, like... next year, he isn't in a hurry, and neither am I,
since I no longer am a game maniac :nya: *lol* Just a computer program maniac XD

dreamkokoroangel

Mesmerize

Its is pretty much a mess. Its JUST a console. Its better to get it cheaper. The current price is outrageous don't you guys think? People these days.

"Its too late to confess now." - Ken Hidaka

Quote by lunagata*lol* no but

One I heard: The guy had it reserver goes to pick it up, gets shot twice for it >_<
among other stories X-P

My brother will buy it, like... next year, he isn't in a hurry, and neither am I,
since I no longer am a game maniac :nya: *lol* Just a computer program maniac XD

That story is only a rumor that probably didn't happen, but here is a ps3 shooting that actually happened
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/11/17/robbery_shooting_in_PS3_line/

Later, after PS3 buying fever, I'll buy it cheaper... (laughs)
Too much processing power for a game console, someone had to make a great PC of PS3.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Quote by Hilariousity

Quote by lunagata*lol* no but

among other stories X-P

That story is only a rumor that probably didn't happen, but here is a ps3 shooting that actually happened
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/11/17/robbery_shooting_in_PS3_line/

Yeap, I know
I've heard many rumors from this whole "PS3 Insanity" :nya:
And the riots, shotting, a whole lot of mess

Im not getting a ps3 for now because they are the first model releases, and we all know how those usually turn out.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I'm fo real - that thing is way too expensive for my bank account. Also, I dun wanna break any piggy banks too! I'm gonna wait till next year as well. Every time we get a system on the day it comes out, the thing dies out 2 weeks later.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by akuma2002And these prices don't have a relation with the ps3, it's just some dishonest people who abuse sites like ebay.

Ah, and btw, since i live in Europe, i just have to wait lol

yup, us PAL folk get screwed over once again

Signature Image

THE WII LINES ARE CIVIL!
Ok, I am all set. NO MORE WORRYING!

I should probably get out of the ps3 threads, shouldn't I...?

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Maybe wait for a couple years before buying PS3.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

What? Whatever. Only 1,000,000 copies for the Wii as a starting bid. It may increase later. They said only 400,000 for the PS3. If thats true, then I can see why.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

They are haard to get! I couldn't get a wii either cbecause I didn't camp out ahead of time, coming in 5 hrs early just wasn't enough XD I'll have to run in when they restock next time. lucky people w/wiis and PS3, I'm so jealous ;__;

Since I'm not a hardcore gamer, I am going to wait my sweet time before I will get PS3. Eventually Sony will ramp up the production so price will stabilize or maybe even come down because of competition from Nintendo's Wii and Micorsoft's Xbox. :D

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

i dotn even have a PS2, wats the chance of me geting a PS3! T_T

5D's Caption: Vol.1

The PS3 sure is a powerfull console. However i cannot afford buying one, 600$ IS insane. Maybe one day when it will have gone down. I have already reserved my Wii (launch on the 8th of december in France) i'm so happyyyyyy :D

<(^^<) (>^^)>

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.