Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tra la la - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

Hello MT! I've actually signed up here a while ago (I remember it exactly...got bored in chem class, so created an MT account...) but somehow just bummed around and did nothing.

The forums here seem to be pretty cool...lots to do, and plenty of people to get help from

It'll probably take me another month or two to figure out this site completely lol...heck, I still dunno how to use myspace...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

haha,i'hv been ard here awhile,i still dunno how to use. :x pathetic me. anyway,konichiwa to MT. btw 'tra la la' sounds like captian underpants.. XD

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

hi there
i've been in this for a few months only.. but still no frens haha
so yeah!
nice to meet u! YA~HA!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Hey there, welcome to MT *bows in greeting*

I really like your title (only that there are 2 words that are not necessary ^_^')... hum, anyway, first things first : the important links (that you might have checked already !)
http://support.minitokyo.net/ : here is the policy, FAQ and more
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more : some more explanations here

Okay, now i hope you have some fun around the place, and if you get lost, feel free to call people for help (including me) ;). See ya round :D

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

oooh...didn't even notice the userguide...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Welcome to MT. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Try being active ... this way you will make friends pretty quick. GOOD LUCK :)

Hi there, I am new too! ^_^

Hi and welcome to MT :)

lol...if you have questions about mt, don't hesitate to ask :D
yeah haha...chem is boring me too D: but...it's over for me now ;)
welcome! :)

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.