Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Read this FIRST - Minitokyo

Read this FIRST

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

This board is not a place for members to offer support for or opinions regarding members' deleted submissions.

It is a place for individual members to get detailed feedback from a moderator on why their submissions have been deleted.

If you are not inquiring about a deleted submission of yours, please do not post in any threads in this board.

I know many other mods whose nerves this gets on, and we do NOT want to see it anymore.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I'd like to double this. On top of what Marissa has said I'd also like to add that there's no need for members to say a link needs to be provided. If the original posting member doesn't provide a link we can find the submission ourselves or we'll ask.

This is not an exclusive board where we don't want members participating, however these are threads involving moderation and we would like to process them efficiently. Cheers for your understanding.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.